changing

Gulf woke up with his eyes closed confused. Hes head was on something that was hard and beating. opening his eyes he looked up shocked. He was on mews chest. Mew was asleep with his head to the side with his arm on gulfs body.
His eyes darted trying to remember what had happen then bits flooded his mind. One was mew kissing a boy, then him explaining what happened, then him being mad then gulf felt horrible.
He punched mew.
Looking up he saw the bruise, gulf felt incredibly bad. Rubbing his head up and down mews chest he breathed in.
I'm so sorry mew, I'm a bastard.
Waking up slowly mew looked to his side, gulf wasent there. Smelling food he got sorely up. He rubbed his chin. Getting up he put on his clothes going to the smell.
Gulf had plated the table. Both looking at each other for a moment they sat down feeling awkward.
They ate in silence. Once done gulf got up taking his plate to the sink.
Going to the freezer he got ice and put it in a cloth. Breathing in he goes to mew taking his chair moving it close to him putting the ice Pack he made on his chin.
Mew flinched.
"Just sit still."
Mew looked to gulf who looked sad.
Swallowing his food he lickes his lips then leaned forward kissing gulf.
With wide eyes he shut them in distain.
He put his hand to mews chest pushing him away gently looking down. Mew watched gulf questionally.
"Please don't kiss me."
Mew heart sank. We're they really over?
Gulf gulped trying to organize his thoughts.
"I'm so sorry for hitting you. I can't remember everything that happened last night but i shouldn't have hit you just because you kiss a boy."
Mew flinched.
"He kissed me gulf then i pushed him off."
Gulf looked surprised at mew.
"He was drunk and confused."
Mew leaned to gulf who put down the ice, cocking his head to the side listening.
"Gulf i want you and only you. I want to be your secret. This was nothing but a misunderstanding."
He smiled in dis believe.
"But i shouldn't have hit you."
"No but i also pushed you to the alley wall kissing you when you were mad and confused."
"You.did that?!" He was stunned.
Mew put his hand on gulfs. He looked Down.
"I was fighting for us."
Gulf looked up his expression going smooth.
"Let's put in the rules while we are in this situation we only fuck each other no one else. Okay?"
"Why do you want to keep being with me?"
Mew was taken a back with that question.
"Why are you.trying so hard, were just fuck buddies or have you?"
Mew looked up. They both glared at each other.
With a big inhale he breathed out, telling gulf half truth.
"I do.like you gulf and its not just for your cock."
Gulfs eyes widen. He bit his lip.
He rolled his eyes closing them. They sat there for a few minutes mew was getting nervous.
Gulf shook his head.
"I won't say it back."
Mew smiled biting his lower lip.
He leaned to gulf locking there lips together. They sucked and Licked there tongues hard. For mew this was a big step.
Mew then put his hand under gulfs shirt rubbing his nipple teasing it. Gulf leaned back.
"Hey"
Mew leaned back to his face.
"Let's finish what we couldn't last night."
Gulf gulped.
In his shower mew had him pinned to the wall thrusting in deep.
"Aaaaah mew."
Mew had both gulfs arms to the side of his face there hands were intertwined.
He left one to go to his member jerking him off. Gulf leaned his head down closing his eyes.
"Aaaah fuck mmmake aaaaaah me cum!"
Mew licked his lips moaning in his mouth.
He thrusted deep and hard hitting that sweet spot. Jerking gulf harder the warm water made everything feel ten times better.
"Aaaaaaah mmmmmm yes" gulf moaned.
He came in the shower. Mew then turned him around leaning him fully forward to where gulf was touching the ground.
Mew thrusted more and more putting his hands on his waist.
"You feel amazing gulf so amazing."
Then mew exploded in his cavity.
Turning off the shower they moved to the bed, neither boy was done.
Gulf straddled on top of mew thrusting his ass up and down. One hand was on his bed steading himself and the other was wrapped around mews neck.
Mews hands were on gulfs throat pulling him to his lips where they sucked each other's tongues.
Moans filled the air. Gulf then froze. Mew looked to him confused til he heard foot steps. Gulfs door was closed but he knew he mother was home.
Mew tried to pull out but gulf shook he's head and put his hand that was steading himself up to mews mouth.
They stayed in that Position in silence. She went to her room then left.
Both boys breathed.
Gulf knew his mom worked that day she probably just forgot something.
Gulf removed his hand.
"That was too cccl."
Gulf cut him off by pushing mew down to the bed. Mew looked up at him in dis believe.
Gulf thrusted his ass up and down and hard.
"Mmmmm fuck gulf."
Gulf Just smiled.
Mew put his hand on his cock jerking him soft teasing.
"Mmmm mew"
Mew pushed his oozing precum all over he's head and gulf couldn't stop himself he came everywhere.
Mew pulled gulf head down thrusting his groin up and down fucking him deep.
They both moaned in each other's mouths.
Mew came and hard twitching afterwards.
They laid on the bed looking at the ceiling breathing.
"I can't believe you did that with your mom."
He let the sentence hang.
"I wasent done plus i knew she wouldn't stay she never does."
Gulf looked to the side sullen.
Mew had a thought. He turned to his side placing his hand on his head looking to gulf.
"We're on break from school right?"
Gulf nodded.
"Then..... How about you come to a resort with me for a week so we don't need to try and hide."
Gulf looked to mew who had a serious face on.
"Mew were not dating."
He rolled he's eyes.
"I know but i think you and i should get away. Just think that you owe me for the punch."
Gulf grimanced.
"Please gulf. I can fuck you all you want plus we will be in a secluded place."
Gulf bit his lip. This was too much. He couldn't do this. There not dating. He just. Then he froze. He liked mew and he knew it.