The Fairy Tail Guild

"Nashi, Luke hurry up!" Lucy squealed while storming into Nashi's room "We know mom" Luke said walking up to Lucy with Nashi beside him. "Your farther is waiting outside" Lucy said ruffling Luke's hair.

"Dad!" Nashi yelled as she ran to Natsu giving him a big hug "Hey Nash, I see your getting stronger" Natsu said hugging her back, "Yeah, yesterday Luke took me to train near the crystal river" Nashi explained as she released him. Lucy got out of the apartment and walked up to Natsu.

"Ready to head to the Guild?" Lucy said as she starts running ahead of the others "Hey wait for us!" Natsu said running after Lucy while Nashi and Luke run after them.

They got to the guild, Natsu flung the door open and seeing the guild having a blast drinking and fighting.

"We're here?!" Natsu yelled while Lucy, Nashi and Luke just caught up with him "Dad why do you always have to make an epic entrance?" Nashi explained face palming "NATSU?!" A creature said flying into Natsu pushing him to the ground "Oh, Happy it's you" Natsu said hugging Happy "So your Happy, Dad told us a lot about you" Nashi said kneeling down as Happy comes towards Nashi "Your Nashi correct?" Happy said smiling "Yes, yes I am" Nashi said smiling back.

Happy smiled as he flung to Lucy to give her a hug. "So, flame brain's here huh?" Gray said as he stood up from his seat "Gray, dear nows not the time especially in front of the kids." Juvia said as she grabs Grays shirt slamming him back into his seat, "So the ice breaker wants to fight huh?" Natsu explained walking over to Gray "Not now Natsu" Lucy squealed whacking Natsu's head as she sits down next to Juvia, Nashi and Luke followed and sat down.

"Lucy! It's so good to see you again" Juvia said pulling Lucy into a big hug "Same to you Juvia" Lucy hugged back "So your Nashi, and your Luke" Gray asked turning to them "Correct" They both said "Jaylee, Storm?!" Gray yelled while Jaylee and Storm ran towards them "Yes Dad?" Jaylee said sitting next to Natsu while Storm sat next to Gray "Meet Nashi and Luke Dragneel" Gray explained as he stares at Jaylee as she stares at Luke.

"Hi I'm Jaylee and this is my brother Storm" Jaylee said while pointing to her and Storm "Its nice to meet you" Luke said as he looks at Jaylee's face "Are you ok?, your face is all red" Luke questioned "Y-Yeah I'm fine, it's just hot" Jaylee said getting flustered. "Hey Lucy and Natsu" a woman said behind them "Oh, Erza!" Lucy popped up going to hug her. "It's so good to see you Lucy." Erza said hugging her back "Hey Gray and Natsu" A man said behind Natsu "Hey Jellal" Gray said as he watched him sit down.

When Nashi looked up at Erza she saw a boy standing behind Erza "Oh, right guys meet Jellal Jr" Erza said standing aside introducing him "Hi nice to meet you" Jellal Jr said. Nashi started to get really red and started to blush, Luke looked at Nashi and got mad "Nashi!, why are you blushing?!" Luke whispered into Nashi's ear "W-What I'm not b-blushing!" Nashi yelped as she looked away from him "Sure" Luke said grumpy.

"Kids, us adults are just going to the masters office" Lucy explained as the they walk off "Hello" a girl said behind Nashi "huh?" Nashi said turning around to see a girl with big blue eyes and purple hair "Hi?" Nashi said waving "I'm Bianca and you must be Nashi and Luke" Bianca asked as she looks at Nashi "Yes that's us" Luke said smiling at her "Great~" Bianca sighed "What is it?" Nashi said confused "The big flirt is heading this way, be careful around him" Bianca said as she walks towards Jaylee "Hey there beautiful" James said as he wraps his arm around Nashi.

"I—uh..Hi" Nashi yelped like she wanted someone to help her "Quit it James"Jellal said walking towards Nashi "Why?~" James said "Because she's not your toy nor your girl" Jellal said grabbing Nashis hand pulling her close to his chest. Nashi's face turned red while Luke got furious soon Nashi lost her strength in her legs and fell "Nashi?!" Jellal said catching her "D-Don't worry..the strength in my legs just left" Nashi said like the world was spinning "Oi, let go of my sister Blue princess!" Luke screamed as he ran towards Jellal.

Luke pulled out his fist and tried to punch Jellal but missed as Jellal came behind him, they started fighting making the whole guild laugh. "Oh my, Nashi!" Jaylee said as she ran to Nashi "W-Wha?" Nashi said sitting up she looked up and got up to see Jellal and Luke fighting, she walked towards them but stopped to see a girl with white mixed with yellow coloured hair.

"Cut it out you two" She said hitting them in the back of the head "Ow that hurt Tricity!" They both yelped as they rubbed their heads "Then stop fighting your gonna destroy the guild!" Tricity said walking towards Nashi, Jaylee, James and Storm. "Hi you must be Nashi" Tricity said waving at her "Yes that's me" Nashi said giving her a big smile "Your parents talk about you a lot" Tricity said smiling back "What did they say?" Nashi said with excitement "This just shows your the favourite" Luke said still rubbing his head standing next to Tricity.

"Well, they said that you can become super strong as Erza if you train a lot harder than usual" Tricity explained "Hahahaha" Luke laughed holding his stomach "You, strong? Haha" Luke said as he fell to the floor laughing "Shut it Luke, I can become strong just you wait!" Nashi explained as she felt a hand on her head, Nashi turned around to see Natsu standing behind her "Of course you can Nash, cause we all believe in you" Natsu explained as he looked around the guild to see them smiling.

"He's right you know" Mira said walking towards them with Laxus "That's right" Lucy said standing next to Natsu "Children!" Markarov said as everyone turned around and went silent. "Nashi, Luke please step forward." Markarov said, Nashi and Luke walked up to Markarov "Where would you like your mark?" Markarov explained "I would like it on my hand also pink please" Nashi said giving Markarov her hand, Markarov placed the emblem on her hand "And you young sir" Markarov said to Luke "On my shoulder and red please" Luke said showing his shoulder.

Markarov completed the marks and told them to turn around "Welcome Nashi and Luke to the Fairy Tail family" Markarov yelled while pointing to the roof, Nashi looked around to see everyone doing the same so she did as well. Luke looked around to see Lucy and Natsu crying "Mom and Dad got tears again!" Luke whispered to Nashi's ear "Oh god" Nashi said sighing while she looked at Luke and gave him a big smile.

Jaylee ran up to Nashi and gave her a big hug "Welcome to the family" Jaylee said as she did a little chuckle, Nashi looked at Luke to see him blushing and turning into a tomato "Ooo you like her~" Nashi said as she laughed "W-What n-no I d-don't?!" Luke screamed as he watched Jaylee turn red as well "I'm kidding chill" Nashi explained as she walked towards Natsu "I'm so proud of you" Lucy said pulling her into a big hug "Mom, I just joined the guild it's not a big deal" Nashi said with a frustrated face "Of course it's a big deal, you just joined the guild" Lucy squealed releasing Nashi.

"Your gonna make a lot of memories here Nashi" Macao a said ruffling Nashi's hair. "Sweet" Nashi laughed and ending in a smile.

"Hey Nashi" Natsu said holding something in his hand "Yes Dad?" Nashi said turning around "How about you and the kids go on a job?" Natsu explained handing her the paper "Natsu! She's not ready yet!" Lucy said with an angry and worried tone. "We have to slay 20 Vulcan's?" Nashi explained "Yes" Natsu said giving her a smile, "I'll go" Nashi said with a smirk on her face "W-What? Nashi your too young!" Lucy yelped while Nashi loses her smirk.

"Mom, I'm 14 I will be fine it's time you stop holding me back, I get your trying to protect me but if I want to become strong I need to start somewhere and this is it." Nashi said a bit angry while she walked to the rest of the kids "Are you guys with me?" Nashi said looking at them "Of course we are!" They all synchronised and smiled proudly. "Just be careful ok" Natsu said worried and everyone agrees "We will no matter what!" Nashi said with determination in her eyes. "Well what are we waiting for let's go?!" James yelled as he ran off "Yeah?!" The rest of them yelled following him.