The Phantom Lord

It has been a year since Nashi and Luke joined the Guild, they have teamed up with Bianca, Jaylee, Storm, Tricity, James and Jellal and called themselves 'Team Nashi'. They have been on a lot of jobs and earned a lot of money, today they just got back from a job.

"Ahh~ Finally home" Luke sighed as he sat down exhausted "That is the last time I am letting you guys use me as bait" Jaylee said as she huffed and puffed, "We had to you can splash them with water" Nashi explained giving her a big smirk. ""Hahaha" Storm laughed falling to the ground while Jaylee stared grumpily, "What job did you go on?" Macao asked sitting next to Luke "We had to catch thieves who were trying to steal a gemstone" Bianca said walking towards Macao "But things got out of hand and we ended up destroying the place but we caught them" Tricity said sitting next Macao.

"Where's Dad?" Nashi asked Lucy while she sat at the bar talking with Mira "He went to the Sabertooth Guild to help them with a problem" Lucy explained as she took another drink. "Well, I guess we can rest for a bit." Bianca sighed sitting down "I don't think so missy" Wendy said grinning "We have to prepare for the Fairy Tail Party." Romeo said sitting next to Bianca "Fairy Tail Party?" Nashi questioned sitting in front of Romeo "Yeah, every year we celebrate Fairy's Tails success" Romeo explained handing Nashi the planning.

"Wow it's a pretty fancy party" Jellal said reading over Nashi's shoulder "Yeah, the master wants it to be a pretty fancy one" Warren said walking up to the group "Warren, I didn't expect you to be back so soon" Nashi said surprised "Yeah, but I have some bad news." Warren explained sitting down on the seat, "What is it?" Lucy said walking towards the table. They all crowded around the table to hear Warrens news.

"Well, Phantom Lords back!" Warren explained "What?!" Gray yelled while everyone is in shock "People say they spotted Phantom Lord a couple days ago east of Magnolia" Warren said looking at Lucy in shock. "Why are they back, what do they want?!" Juvia said slamming her hand on the table "Wait, have you met Phantom Lord?!" Nashi yelled "Well Juvia was apart of it and they tried kidnapping Lucy to give her back to her father" Gray explained sitting next to Nashi.

"Well let's just hope they don't do the same to get back to you" Jellal said looking at Lucy "They can't sell me back to my father he's dead." Lucy explained suspiciously "So what do they want?" Lucy questioned, then the answer popped up in her head as everyone watched her. "I got it!" Lucy yelled sitting next to Bianca "Well, what is it?" Elfman said popping out of nowhere, "Their not after me their after Nashi!" Lucy said looking at Nashi. Everyone was shocked to hear the news and started to work out why.

"M-ME?!" Nashi squealed terrified "They must've found out that you have your fathers powers ,so they are after you" Lucy explained looking down "But if they are here in Magnolia, they can attack at the party anywhere." Warren stated "That's why we are going to have lookouts at the party." Markarov said walking to the table "Ok, but what about Nashi?" Jellal Jr questioned putting his hands on her shoulder "That's why Jellal and Gray Keeping an eye on her" Markarov explained as he pointed to them both.

They all nodded their heads in agreement and started setting themselves into teams to prepare for the party but Nashi was worried of what would happen if she got caught.