She Is Family, We Protect Family

Nashi groaned as she slowly woke up to see the guild destroyed and everyone getting up, "Nashi, your finally awake!" Jellal yelled as he helped her up but she stumbled over, Jellal quickly caught her and put her arm around his shoulder to help her stand. "Yeah but, what happened?" Nashi questioned confusedly "We don't know, next minute a thing flew in and then the next I was on the floor" Cana explained.

"Is everyone ok?" Luke said as he looked around the guild, "Wait, where's Jaylee?" Storm asked as Luke ran around trying to find her "Luke, calm down I'm sure she's ok" Lucy said as she hugged him. Nashi looked at the wall next to her where the big hole was and saw a mark "Hey look there's something on that wall" She said pointing, the kids when up to it and broke off a piece of the wall and took it to the master.

"Master?" Nashi spoke opening his door "What is it my children?" He questioned as they walk to his desk, "We found this strange mark on the wall and decided to come show you" Luke explained as he saw Markarov's face turn to normal to shocked. The room stayed quiet as they stand there awkwardly "Master?" Nashi said curious as she sat down "T-The Phantom Lord is...back" Markarov explained to see Nashi jump off her chair.

"I'm sorry what?" Jellal said shocked "Yes this symbol is their guild Mark" Markarov explained to see the kids all shocked especially Nashi. Everyone in the room stayed quiet and shocked but Nashi was scared "B-But why?" Tricity explained as she sat down on the chair next to Nashi. "What wall was this on?" Markarov said standing on his desk, "I'm pretty sure it was on the east wall of the guild" James spoke clearly.

"Then that's the direction Phantom Lords guild is." Markarov explained as he stood up and walked to the door and stopped, "Nashi" He said as he looked back at her "I don't think you should come" He said with a low tone "What!" Nashi yelled as she glared at him. "He's right Nash" Jellal said worried "No Jaylee is like a sister to me, I will not sit here while she is getting tortured by the Phantom Lord?!" She yelled as she stood up from her seat.

"I'm with Nashi on this" Tricity stood up and walked to Nashi as Nashi looked at everyone. "She is family, we need to protect family, you with me!" She shouted as she walked to the top of the stairs.

"Yeah!" They all yelled as Nashi and the rest of the kids walk down the stairs to see Gray hugging a crying Juvia, Lucy and Natsu worried as they talk to each other. The kids stopped in front of the guilds doors as everyone went silence facing the same way as them.

"Let's go save Jaylee!" They yelled as they ran to the east of Magnolia to the phantom lord guild.