The War

Nashi slowly woke up to hear guards coming into her cell with blades and tasers, she realised they were here to torture her again so she sighed and told them to go ahead and torture her and they did and they enjoyed it. Hearing her scream felt like laughter to her ears until they suddenly heard explosions from the outside and went to go check it out. Once of the guards kept kicking Nashi than released her from her cuffs so she could fall down to make her pain worse then ran off.

"M-My friends are here" Nashi said slightly as it hurt to speak, she kept trembling and twitching in pain as she tried to keep her eyes open but sudden lyrics she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer and decided to close them  as she heard big explosions from outside happen.

"FAIRY TAIL HAS COME RUNNING?!" Markarov yelled as he attacked a bunch of guards "Kids you go find Nashi us adults will handle these guards" Erza said as she punched a guard "Ok, just be careful" Jellal said as they all ran inside the guild, Natsu and Lucy followed but got stopped by Aria and and Totomaru. "Look who it is Natsu Dragneel and his wife Lucy Heartfilia" Totomaru said with an evil smirk on his face "Lucy you deal with the big guy I'll deal with this guy" Natsu said as he focused his attention on Lucy "Just he careful, ok?" Natsu said worried "I will" Lucy yelled as she started attacking him.

The kids ran as fast as they could but were stopped by guards, but then Carla, Happy, PantherLily, Wendy and Romeo came out of no where and defended them. "Happy, Carla, PantherLily you go with the kids and get Nashi out of the dungeon" Wendy said as she looked at the exceeds who flew to the kids and ran "Be careful Mom and Dad" Bianca yelled worried as she looked back at them, "We will sweetie now go!" Romeo said as he blocked an attack.

"This way!" Happy yelled as he flew downstairs to see 100s of cells across the room "Woah, how do we find her?" Jaylee said walking into the room, "Let's split up and search the cells." Jellal said as he ran off with Happy. They all split up in teams of 2, Happy and Jellal, James and Tricity, Storm and Bianca, Luke and Jaylee and Carla and PantherLily.

Happy and Jellal ran down an isle until Hapoy saw a person lying down in a cell "W-Wait—Nashi?!" Happy yelled as he flew into her cell, Jellal ran to the front of the cell to see her lying on a pile of blood unconscious "N-NASHI?!" Jellal yelled as he ran to her side and held her on his lap. The cell went quite until you hear the sound of tear drops dripping from Jellals eyes into Nashi's face, "I-I'm so glad y-your ok" Jellal said with a sad smile as he looked at her brushing his tears off his face.

He looked down her body to see stitches and bruises everywhere on her body which made him angry to see they tortured her for fun. "Jellal we should leave and inform the others we found her" Happy said holding back his tears. "Right" Jellal replied as he put her on his back and walked out of the cell.

When they got out of the cell everyone came running towards him to see him holding Nashi "You found her" Jaylee said happily "But look she's injured" Storm said worried "Yeah, they tortured her for fun" Jellal said angrily but worried at the same time "Let's get out of here until they find us" Bianca said as she turned to the exit.

They all agreed and ran to the exit but saw guards waiting for them at the door, they had no where to go until they saw a window *Its risky but it's the only way we've got to escape* Jellal thought seriously "This way!" Jellal demanded to see the others shocked "The window?!" Jaylee yelled terrified "I know but it's the only hope we have now let's go!" Jellal said. Luke walked up to Jaylee and picked to her up and they both blushed, Storm, James did the same to Tricity and Bianca and looked at Jellal who was ready to run.

They all looked at each other and ran towards the window as the guards ran after them, they jumped out the window as everyone heard glass smash and looked to see the kids jump out of the window. Jellal closed his eyes as he fell but he suddenly stopped falling and opened his eyes to see Happy, Carla and PantherLily holding them as they lowered the kids down. Their feet's touched the ground "Thanks Happy" Jellal said relieved as he heard his Mom call him.

"JELLAL?!" Erza yelled as she ran towards them with the rest of the parents behind her, Jellal gently placed Nashi down and got back up to feel Erza hug him to death while the other parents did the same "You scared me to death" Erza said hugging him tightly "That was dangerous" Erza said releasing him "I know, but that was the only escape plan I had when the guards surrounded the exit" Jellal said sighed as he looked back at Erza.

"Does that mean found her!" Erza said with happiness to see Jellal sad and upset as he looked down, Erza followed his eyes down to see Nashi lying unconscious covered in cuts and bruises but what was worse there were stitches on her thighs and stomach. "Oh my god!!" Juvia said shocked as she looked at Nashi "They tortured her for fun and laughter" Jellal said with anger as he clenched his fist together band felt rage flow through his body.

"Well well well, looks like you found my play toy" Shosay said walking up to them. Jellal suddenly stood in front of Nashi to protect her "You tortured her, hurt her, made her cry" Jella l said as he stood there with no movement. "YOUR GOING TO PAY?!" Jellal yelled as he started crying "Hold on Jellal, I will deal with Shosay while you guys get to a safe place" Markarov said walking towards Shosay "Master!" Erza yelled "Erza he will be ok" Jella said as he grabbed her hand and ran with the rest of them.

"You hurt one of my children, almost killed one of my newest children, Jellals right Your Going To Pay!" Markarov said glowing then attacking Shosay.

Time skip, the fight between Shosay and Markarov went on for awhile until Markarov finally won the battle and decided to celebrate the victory with a party at the guild.