The Rescue

Jaylee slowly opened her eyes and slowly groaned. She sat up and looked around to see a dirty cell with piles of dry blood and dead mice. Jaylee heard footsteps creep towards her cell so she backed up into a wall and hurt her back.

"Looks like your awake, I need you to come with me" someone said standing in the front of her cell "No!, why would I go with you?" Jaylee said as she stood up and walked up the bars, "Aria" He said as he looked next to him obviously giving him a signal.

Aria raised his hand as they all start to disappear, they all teleported into a bright and shiny room with long windows. Jaylee realised she had cuffs on her hands "Really?" She said turning to him as she raised both her hands "Well we can't risk you escaping to tell the council can we?" He said as he pulled her in front of a chair with someone sitting in there laughing.

"Jaylee Fullbuster, how are you?" He said as he got up and walked to her "I was better before you kidnapped me!" She said angrily as he stood there with a frown on his face. "Well, I needed bait" he said returning to his chair "Bait?" She asked as she watched him sit down, "Yes bait, you're acting as bait to get Nashi Dragneel to save you" he said laughing as Jaylee growled.

"You tried kidnapping Lucy to give her back to her father, but why do you need Nashi?" She asked as she looked on the ground with tears in her eyes. "Apparently, when Nashi was born your first master gave her a special power that no one else has, but I want it to rule Magnolia and destroy Fairy Tail!" He replied as Jaylee bursted into tears with an angry expression.

"We will never give Nashi to you?!" She yelled as he got up and walked to her as the guards held her down "Too late, your friends are coming to save you as we speak" He said kneeling down as he put a finger on her chin. She stared angrily in his eyes and spat in his face making him get up and wiping his face, "Take her back to the dungeon" He said as Aria teleported her to the dungeon.

"Hurry, please" She begged as she looked at the ceiling and laid down closing her eyes and falling into darkness.

10 minutes later, with Nashi and the rest...

Fairy Tail stood in front of the Phantom Guild trying to make a plan. "Ok, Luke, Storm and me will go save Jaylee, the rest of you stay here and fight" Nashi said as they huddle up "Ok, but what about Shosay?" Lucy said as Natsu hugs her as she shakes "I'll deal with him" Markarov said as they look at him. Nashi looked around "Looks like we've got company" She said returning to the group as they turn and got ready to fight.

"Ready?" She said with a smirk on her face "Yeah!" They all shouted "GO?!" She yelled as Luke, Storm and her ran inside as the rest of them ran towards the army as the army charged at them, Markarov stayed and helped until he found the right time to go find Shosay.

With Nashi, Luke and Storm...

"Ok, it should be to the left then to the right then go down the stairs" she said as they run through the halls but stopped at a door which had a small window on it. They walked up to the door and peaked through to see a lot of photos of Nashi, Lucy, Natsu and the first master.

"What the..!" She said shocked as she tried to open the door but it was locked "That's creepy" Storm said as Nashi shook her head to get all the thoughts out. "How come it has my family but not me" Luke said angrily as he looked through the window, "This is no time for questions, Jaylee could be in trouble" She said grabbing Luke's hand and runs.

They turn left and looked back to see a wall, they must of got locked in. "Well, well..." Shosay said walking towards them as they turn there heads to see him, Luke and Storm stood in front of Nashi to protect her. "Looks like my plan worked, and now I got you right where I want you" he said standing about 1m away from them.

Shosay shot a blast towards them but they didn't react quick enough and got hit making them fly back and land on their backs. "Give me Nashi Dragneel and I will leave your guild alone" He said slowly moving towards them as they got up "Go on ahead" Nashi said walking towards him "Nashi, no!" Luke yelled as he grabbed her hand.

"Luke, Jaylee needs her boyfriend and her brother to save her, and if we all stay here and fight the longer Jaylee will stay in there" She said as she yanked her hand out of his and walked to him. Luke and Storm stood there not moving an inch as Nashi looked back at them "Go!" She shouted as Storm grabbed Luke's wrist and ran.

With Luke and Storm...

"Luke, she'a willing to let us go to save Jaylee, but if we stayed there and got killed no one would be able to save her" Storm said as Luke looked down still running "I know but..." Luke began but got stopped by Storm "Look this is the door" He said as he slowly walked towards it and opened it.

They walked inside to see over 100 cells lined up in rows with only 1 light source, the window they broke out of trying to rescue Nashi. Luke and Storm walked and shouted "Jaylee!" But she didn't respond.

It took Jaylee awhile to answer because she was asleep but she got woken up when she heard her name being shouted by a familiar voice. She quickly got up and ran to the bars and shouted "I'm here!!", the boys heard they voice and ran towards it.

"Jaylee!" Storm said as he stood in front of her cell looking around "I'm here" she said relieved as tears formed in her eyes. Storm turned his head to the left and saw Jaylee holding the bars with tears pouring down her face. "Jaylee!" He yelled as he kneeled down and grabbed her hands that were shaking, Luke ran towards Storm who got up and moved out of the way.

"Jaylee!" He said as he had tears stream down his face "Luke" She replied she put her forehead on the bars as Luke did the same while they held hands and cried. "Storm froze the bars and broke them as Jaylee got up and hugged Luke, Luke returned the hug as he dug his head into her shoulder.

"I'm so glad your ok" He said softly as he continued to cry "I'm so glad you saved me" She said gratefully "Did they hurt you!" He said releasing her but still holding her shoulders, she shook her head as Luke sighed in relief. "Let's go help Nashi" Storm said running but got stopped by guards who had spears and knifes.

"Let's make this quick" Luke said holding Jaylee behind him as they charged towards them.