Jaylee's Missing

Slap.

Everyone went silent and looked at Jaylee who was crying, "W-What was that for?!" Chloe yelled angrily. Jaylee suddenly ran out of the guild crying and sobbing "Jaylee?!" Luke yelled "We'll go after her, you stay here" Nashi said as the girls run after Jaylee. "Senpai did you see what she did?" Chloe said as she starts to cry "Yes I did, and I'm proud of her" He said as he looks angry.

"W-What?" Chloe said shocked "You hurt my girlfriend and to some people their sister, in Fairy Tail we treat everyone as family and that act you put on is definitely not how families work" Luke yelled as he walked up to her with the boys behind him. "Luke I know your angry but violence doesn't solve the problem" Natsu explained as he stopped him, "Like you could talk, whoever hurt Lucy you would either kill or hurt." Gray explained knowing everyone agrees.

"S-Shut it..That was different" Natsu explained as he turned around "How is that different if someone slapped Lucy, you probably would of reacted how Luke is now." Happy said as he flies to Natsu. "Alright, I'll calm down how about you deal with this" Luke said as he backed away "Good, and we will" He said as he and the other adults deal with the situation.

With the girls.

"Jaylee" The girls all yelled as they search for her "Where is she?" Tricity said looking around "There" Nashi yelled as she ran towards Jaylee sitting in front of the river with everyone following her. "Jaylee?" Juvia said as she sat next to her with Nashi on the other side "I..I.." Jaylee began as she started crying, Nashi knew she couldn't say anything so she pulled her into a hug "It's ok, you don't have to say anything" She said as she rubbed her back.

Jaylee returned the hug and bursted into tears "Jaylee" Lucy said as she moved to sit in front of her "Listen to me.." She said as Jaylee released from Nashi and looked at Lucy, "Just ignore her, I was bullied to back when I was your age, I was always getting abused my Father after my Mother passed away, but I got through because I ignored them and pretended they were never there." Lucy explained as she holds her hand "You have so many people who care about you and they love you so much like your family, us but most importantly Luke" Lucy began as she wiped her tears.

"If you need to talk to someone, we're all here for you." Lucy said as she smiled, Jaylee wiped her tears away and gave Lucy a hug "Can I call you Auntie?" Jaylee said in a sad yet happy tone "Of course" She said as she returned the hug. "How about we head back now?" Tricity said as she got up "Your right" Nashi said as she helped Jaylee up and started to walk towards the guild. They all walked happily laughing and smiling with each other like a real family.

When they got to the guild.

The guild doors opened up as everyone looked up to see Jaylee and the girls standing there, Jaylee walked to the middle of the guild and heard someone running towards her. "Jaylee?!" Luke said as he hugged her tightly "I was so worried you were never coming back" He said worried and upset, "I would never leave you or my family" She explained as she looked at Lucy and the others, they all came in to do a big group hug.

"Let's celebrate!" Macao yelled holding up a beer "Celebrate for what?" Jaylee said confused "We celebrate random things just go with it" Cana said as she ruffled her hair with a laugh as Jaylee smiled. The kids went to a table to chat about some stuff, "So since Luke and Jaylee have got together who's next?" Nashi said looking at everyone, she suddenly looks at Storm than turns her head to Bianca and smiled they both looked at each other and blushed.

"Nashi NOO" Bianca squealed blushing like crazy, Jellal looked through the window to see a massive ball come towards the guild, "Everyone get down" Jellal yelled as he grabbed Nashi's hand and fell to the floor.

Bang.

An explosion happened as it blew up the Fairy Tail Guild, the explosion was so big you could see it from Crocus. "I-Is everyone ok?" Jellal said as he stands up helping Nashi "I think so" Tricity said holding her head, everyone got up and looked around the guild to see it destroyed "The guild" Lucy said upset as Natsu pulled her into a hug. Something was thrown into the middle of the guild getting everyone's attention.

Smoke started coming out of the can and flying around, Nashi coughed repeatedly and fell to her knees and passed out "Nashi!" Jellal yelled as he collapsed and tried to reach out to her. Everyone fell to the floor passed out, "E-Everyone, no" Jaylee said while she was the last one standing. "Well, looks like we have a survivor." Someone said as they walk in and head towards Jaylee "W-Who are you?" Jaylee said a she started to cough uncontrollably.

No one said a word as Jaylee felt a bag go over her head and trapped her in "Hey, l-let me go!" She demanded as she struggled to escape "Shh!" He said as he kicked the bag and picked he up and left the guild. "Sir, wasn't our target Nashi Dragneel?" A guard questioned the leader "Yes, but she will act as bait" He said as he walked out of the guild.

"We will get you Nashi Dragneel, no matter who I'll kill" He said with an evil smirk as he flew off leaving a note behind for them to read.