The Fairy Tail Party

It was the day of the Fairy Tail Party and Nashi was just outside getting ready to go inside but hesitates. "Nashi, you ok?" Happy said stopping and standing in front of her "Yeah, it's just..." Nashi said hesitant to go in "What if the Phantom Lord attack!" Nashi explained upset and down "Nashi, none of us would let that happen you know that" Happy said giving her a smile "Your right let's go in and party" Nashi said as Happy jumps into her arms.

The door flings open and all the eyes in Fairy Tail landed on Nashi, but Nashi's eyes linked with a certain boys. Jellals eyes.

Jellal walked up to Nashi and raised his hand "Would I take the first dance Nashi?" Jellal said blushing while Nashi's face turned pink and smiled "Why of course" Nashi said taking his hand as he leads her to the dance floor. Everyone stared at the 2 as they dance the night away and stare into each other's eyes deeply and blushing madly "Your daughter looks beautiful in that dress" Erza said standing next to Lucy with 2 glasses of wine. "Yeah, and your son looks handsome in that tuxedo" Lucy said as she grabbed the glass of wine.

"Any sign of them Laxus?" Elfman asked looking ahead "No not yet, you?" Laxus said "No" Elfman answered looking at Laxus looking through the window "Let's just hope that they don't show up tonight" Laxus sighed as he looked forward "Yeah, we have to keep our guard up so they don't get Nashi" Elfman explained while he looked forward. "Hey where's Nashi?" Gray said worried "Calm down, she's just getting a drink at the bar" Jellal said smiling.

It has been an hour at the party and Nashi is dancing with Gray but she suddenly got a bad feeling "What's wrong?" Gray worried seeing Nashi's face turn to happiness to fear "I've got a bad feel—" Nashi began but was interrupted by Laxus getting thrown into the window "LAXUS?!" Mira shouted as she ran upstairs to help him Tricity followed her. "Their here?!" Lucy said with an angry grin on her face "Gray get Nashi out of here?!" Jellal yelled as Gray took her hand and ran to the nearest exit.

But there were guards outside waiting for them, "This way?!" Gray yelled to the other exit but that was blocked off as well they were trapped inside so with no where to go. James, Jellal, Storm, Tricity, Jaylee and Luke stood around Nashi to protect her "Well, well, well if it isn't Fairy Tail" Master Shosay said standing at the top of the staircase "Master Shosay?!" Markarov said angrily "Now, now we're not here to fight, we just want Nashi Dragneel" Shosay asked looking at Nashi "Now we would never give her to you?!" Erza yelled standing in front of the kids.

"Well let's do a trade" Shosay said looking at his men to get something "Let's trade Nashi Dragneel for Natsu Dragneel?" Shosay said as an unconscious Natsu comes forward past out, "Father?!" Nashi yelled worried for her father "Give Nashi Dragneel over or Natsu's gonna get hurt!" Shosay said putting a knife to his neck, he slowly started pressing the knife into imhis neck. "Stop?!" Nashi yelled as Shosay stopped and put his knife down "I will come with you, just let my father go." Nashi demanded stepping forward.

"Nashi no?!" Jellal yelled grabbing her arm and crying "It's okay, I promise I will come back" Nashi said hugging him back also in tears, Nashi released Jellal as one of Shosays men grabbed her and ran to Shosay handing her to him. "Here." Shosay said throwing Natsu off the stairs, Gray and Elfman ran to Natsu to Roy and catch him as he fell and caught him "Let's go men" Shosay demanded as he walked away with Nashi in his arms and stormed off with his men. "NASHI?!" Jellal and Lucy yelled as they both are in tears.

The party was no longer a party, there were windows cracked, tables broken and people hurt, "We were defenceless against them" Gray said angrily as he watched Jaylee and Luke hug "And they got Nashi and we just let her go?!" Macao said cleaning up "Jellal are you ok?" Erza said walking up to Jellal Jr "We have to get her back, I promised I would protect her" Jellal said angry and upset as a tear drops from his eyes.

"We promise we will, we just have to find out how?" Erza said hugging him as he burst into tears, Lucy took Natsu to the infirmary and waited for him to wake up. Half and hour later Natsu groaned as he felt pain in his side hip and woke up, he looked around to examine the room he was in and realised it was the infirmary back at the guild, soon he felt movement from his left side and looked at it and saw Lucy sleeping in a beautiful ball gown and looked like she was crying.

"Lucy?" Natsu said with a slight smile on his face nudging Lucy to wake up, after 2 nudges she slowly opened her eyes to see Natsu smiling at her with a hand on her cheek. "Natsu?!" Lucy yelled as she got up and hugged him "Where were you?" Lucy asked with tears in her eyes "I was at Sabertooth but Phantom Lord attacked and took me" Natsu explained hugging her back with a smile . Lucy did a little chuckle and released him and wanted to talk.

"Um, listen.." Lucy said looking sad and upset "The Phantom Lord took Nashi" Lucy explained as she looked at Natsu in shock "What why?!" Natsu yelled "She traded herself for you, to protect you" Lucy explained as Natsu pulled her into a hug "I promise we will save her and come home safely" Natsu said releasing her and pulling her into a kiss "R-Right" Lucy said with a sad smile and hugged him again with tears.