Its Finally Over

(P.S. The picture pretend it's Nashi and Jellal)

It has been two days since the Phantom War happened, the people were able to come back to Magnolia and live their normal lives again.

"Hey Mira pass me a drink" Natsu said as he sat down at a table, "Hows it going Natsu?" Happy said with a happy yet sad expression "Oh hey Happy, you just came from the infirmary?" Lucy said sitting down next to Natsu, "How is she?" Natsu said sad and worried "She's okay, Porlyusica is taking good care of her" Wendy said walking up to the table. The table went silent for a couple of minutes then ended up laughing for no reason.

With Jellal and Nashi.

"Ugh" Nashi groaned as she slowly opened her sore eyes to feel pain throughout her body as she sat up. She moved her hand slightly but felt something holding it, she looked down to see Jellal holding her hand while asleep *He's so cute when he's sleeping* She thought as she had tears of joy. "Try not to wake him" Someone said in the corner of the room "Who are you?" Nashi questioned as the woman walked towards her.

"I'm Porlyusica your healer, this boy has been here since the day you came back to the guild" Porlyusica said as she sat down on the chair beside her. "You mean, he s-stayed with me?" Nashi said as she blushed slightly "Yep, I told him he should get some sleep, he didn't get much of it" Porlyusica said as she gave a big smile "He stayed awake every night hoping you would wake up, he was hoping to be awake when you awoke" Porlyusica said as she got up and started to walk towards the door.

"Thank you, Porlyusica" Nashi said with a smile "Your welcome" Porlyusica said walking out of the room closing the door behind her. *You dummy* She thought as she played with his hair "N-Nashi" He whispered as he slowly groaned and opened his eyes "Good morning sleepyhead" She said as she had tears in her eyes, Jellal slowly lifted his head as his eyes locked in with another persons eyes.

"N-Nashi?!" Jellal said upset as he started to cry then pulling her into a hug "Jellal" She said as she returned the hug and started crying. "You almost gave me a heart attack, don't ever leave me again" He said as he hugged her tightly, "When I found you in that cell..I-I..." He said releasing her as his tears got heavier "Jellal..." She said with a sad tone "It hurt seeing you like this, I couldn't protect you" Jellal said as he looked at her as she smiled with tears in her eyes.

She pulled him into a hug and started bursting into tears "But you did protect me since the very start, and I am thankful for it without you I'm nothing, my world just crumbles apart" She said as she realised what she said and starting blushing really hard then pulled away and looked down. "I'm s-sorry" She said blushing really really hard "Nashi, without you I lose my strength and I become weak, but when I see you smile my strength comes back and I'm able to do anything" Jellal said grabbing her hand.

A blush came to his face and looked down *Here goes nothing* He thought with determination "Nashi!..." He said as he holds both of her hands "I like you!" He yelled as he stared into her eyes and looked at the ground. Nashi did a little laugh and then raised a hand to his cheek "Jellal..I like you too" She said as she felt his head popped up "Y-You do?" He said shocked "Y-Yes, I have since I first met you" She said with a shy tone as she stared into his eyes.

They both leaned in closing there eyes hoping to kiss but got interrupted by someone bursting through the door, "NASHI?!" Jaylee said as she bursted in running to her and hugging her "Hey Jellal did you get some sleep" Luke said standing next to Jaylee "Yeah" Jellal said with disappointment, Nashi did a quick laugh and looked at Jaylee who was holding Luke's hand. "Wait a minute~" Nashi said as she looks at Jaylee and Luke who were blushing intensely.

"When did you become a thing~" Nashi said shocked that she wasn't there "Um..It happened at the party" Jaylee said as she blushed and looked at the ground, "So I was there but didn't hear you" Nashi said happily "But there was a certain someone who didn't approve" Luke said angrily "Gray?" Nashi said like she predicted, "Well, no her name was Chloe" Jaylee said with a sad look on her face. Luke realised she was upset and pulled her into a hug.

"Who is this Chloe?" Nashi said angry as Jaylee starting to cry "Chloe is the daughter of Lisanna and Bixlow" Luke said holding Jaylee tightly "Lisanna?!the Lisanna Dad told us about the one who had a big crush on him?!" She squealed shocked "Yep, she was bullying Jaylee and hogging me when I tried to dance with her" Luke said as he wiped her tears away. Nashi suddenly got angry and got out of bed "N-Nashi your still to weak" Jellal said worried "It doesn't matter all that does is they are bullying my family" Nashi yelled as she bursted out of the room and the rest of them following.

With the guild.

"CHLOE?!" Nashi yelled as she stood at the top of the staircase "N-Nashi?" Lucy said shocked "That's me" Chloe said walking to the staircase "So your Chloe" Nashi said walking down the stairs and stood in front of Chloe "I told you that's m—" Chloe began but got cut off "Listen, if you ever bully my family or my brother again I'll blow your head off" Nashi said angry and mad "Nashi, what are you talking about?" Natsu questioned.

"This girl is bullying Jaylee just because she is dating Luke" Nashi said pointing at her "W-What that's not true" Chloe said backing up "Stop with the lies Chloe" Luke said still hugging Jaylee "S-Senpai?!" Chloe said upset "You were calling her ugly and disgusting just because she liked me" Luke said angry "Well, it's true she's way out of your league I'm better" Chloe explained as Jaylee released from Luke and walked towards Chloe and stopped.

Slap!