Chapter 2: Raditz and Y/N arrive on Earth!

THE FOLLOWING IS A NON PROFIT, FAN
BASED PARODY

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super And Yes Dragon Ball Z Abridged, are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama, And Team Four Star.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

It was a beautiful day outside like any other. Birds were singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, there was a farm not too far from where I'm describing. Wait what is tha-

*Explosion*

Farmer: Nothin' like a beautiful day on my-MY MARIJUANA PATCH!!!

...

Farmer: I mean my carrot patch, yeah...

Raditz POV

Raditz: Finally, Earth, the dead planet-

Peaceful Earth

Raditz: What?! Did my sister fail her mission on destroying this planet?!

Farmer: Oh god...it's Sonic the hedgehog! Wait no, it's an alien!

Good effort farmer

Farmer: 'Better say something cool to scare him'

Raditz: Hmm...I wonder how she looks like after all these years. The only time I've seen her was when-

Farmer: Hey! You! 'Heh, genius' Leave me alone or I'll be forced to shoot you!

Raditz: Aw look at him, he thinks he's people! Let's check his power-oh...it's a 2...Well that's obvious coming from a regular human. (Takes a step)

Farmer: I'm warning you, if you take another step forward, your not gonna like what happens.

///

Sans: Huh?

///

Raditz: ... (takes another step)

Farmer: Don't say I didn't warn you!

MeGaLoVaNiA

Farmer: (shoots shotgun)

Raditz catches the bullet then the music lowers pitch and fades away

Farmer: Oh...well-

Raditz: You want this back?

Farmer: U-Uh n-no it's fine! I got more in the ba-

And sadly, the farmer didn't make it, but now let's move on. F for the farmer.

///

Goki POV

Our female hero was on her way to see her friends. She hasn't seen her friends for five years. She was super excited, well...almost because she didn't like Roshi once her friends found out she was actually female. She was confused why they were surprised she was a female. Was it the way she talked or acted?

Goki: Finally! I made it to Kame house! (Lands)

Krillin: What was that? (Looks over at Goki) Guys! Goki's here!

Bulma: Krillin, why are you yelling? (Looks over at Goki) Goki! (Runs up and hugs her)

Goki: Hey Bulma!

Bulma: It's been so long! How are you doing?

Goki: You know, I'm hanging in there alright. Hunting, sleeping, training, you know the usual things I would do.