Perfect Cell?! The Cell Games Part 3!

THE FOLLOWING IS A NON PROFIT, FAN
BASED PARODY

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super And Yes Dragon Ball Z Abridged, are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama, And Team Four Star.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

Gohan: HI-YAH! (Punches Cell)

Perfect Cell: Gah! Tch...So tell me then, when you get mad, what happens?

Gohan: When I get mad, I...I lose control. Everything goes dark, and then goes red and my power skyrockets like never before. And all I see is the person I want to kill.

Perfect Cell: So like uh...what do you do to them?

Gohan: I want to dismantle them. Take every piece of them apart. Watch them suffer before their death comes around.

Perfect Cell: (Chuckles....then turns into a full maniac laugh) Wow! You have given me the chills that's for sure. (Bear Hugs Gohan) So you get angry I die right?

Gohan: That would be correct, yes.

Perfect Cell: Well let's see which breaks first (starts crushing Gohan)

Gine:  We need to help him!

Bardock: No! Everything will be fine.

Goki: (starts getting worried) Are you sure?

Bardock: (pets Goki's head) I know so.

(Y/N): 'That's adorable. But Gohan looks like he can't last long that much.'

Android 16: Enough! (Holds Cell)

Perfect Cell: Sixteen?! What are you doing?!

Android 16: I am here to finally end this, by self destructing myself and taking you out Cell. And I may kill everyone else as well. That is my B. And no one can destroy this peaceful planet with their people and birds.

Perfect Cell: Wait-!

Android 16: 10...9...8...

Gohan: *gasp*

(Y/N): Oh crap! Sixteen is not joking!

(F/N): Here! (Creates force field)

Goki: Wait...what about Gohan!!!

Android 16: 3...2...1...0!

Perfect Cell: Grrrgh!

Android 16: ...-1...-2...a critical error has occurred. Where's the Ka-boom? Where's the Cell shattering Ka-boom?!

Gohan: Oh...crap baskets...

Perfect Cell: Well, this position was not heart warming at all. And you said you were looking for a...(places hand on Sixteen)...ka-boom?

Android 16: If I said no, would you still-?

And so Cell destroyed 16 leaving nothing but his head. Gohan was shocked at this action and began to cry. Cell was annoyed by this and gave birth to Cell Jr's. to take care of you and the others. Krillin was getting beaten the shit out of him. And Yamcha's arm got broken, Tien...I don't know what happened to him. Vegeta was getting taunted and annoyed by one of the Cell Jr's. and just kept missing attacks. Goki was doing just fine as well as the other Saiyans. Gohan pleaded for Cell to stop, but this just made Cell more angry. Yajirobe came out of no where and tossed sixteen's head over to Cell and Gohan.

Android: So stop holding back. (Smiles) And Hey, when we make it out of this, please pick up my head, and take me to the top of-

Perfect Cell: (stomps on head) I think we've heard enough from you Sixteen.