Perfect Cell?! The Cell Games part 2!

THE FOLLOWING IS A NON PROFIT, FAN
                        BASED PARODY

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super And Yes Dragon Ball Z Abridged, are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama, And Team Four Star.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

Dende: I can't see shit!

Mr. Popo: I told you before, you have to-

Dende: Clear my mind of all other thoughts! Primo advice. Might as well ask me to herd STARG-KNOTHS...

Mr. Popo: I'm going to assume those are similar to cats?

Dende: Oh no they eat cats...exclusively.

///

And so Cell and Goki we're still fighting. Punching and kicking each other while trying not to fall off the ring. Goki kicked Cell almost ringing him out only to see Cell was behind her and they kicked each other in the face. She then kicked Cell in the air, tried to hit him only for Cell to dodge and they both were trading blows again. What feats of incomparable skill and might! What power! What speed! What battle they were showing to you and everyone else. They were moving at speeds to fast for the human eye to see. They then punched each other's fist to create a shockwave and were still fighting. Goki kicked Cell only to be punched by Cell back.

Perfect Cell: Good Goki, very good. This is exactly what I've been looking for! (Chuckles) Oh, you know... When I became perfect, I was a little scared. Scared that I'd never be able to test these abilities! Like a master surgeon without a patient.

Goki: Or a grill without a burger.

Perfect Cell: YES, YOU GET IT GOKI! And that's why we're here today; You are the only one who can complete me,

(Y/N): (green aura sparks) Hm...?!

Perfect Cell: Compete with me!

(Y/N): ... (relaxes)

Perfect Cell: All the others? Ah, they mean NOTHING.

Goki: Tch!

Perfect Cell: This tournament, this ring. They're all for you~! So we can have our PERFECT BATTLE

(Y/N): 'What the hell is he trying?'

Goki: ...Well, honestly you didn't need to go his far. I'm just here for a fight.

Perfect Cell: God.... That's what I adore about you. You're so simple. That's what nobody else understands! Now then... How about we slip into something more...COMFORTABLE

Goki: Wait, I'm confused. Are you asking me to get naked? You pervert! ....Oh, crap, GUYS!!!!

(Y/N): Hmph. (Creates force field around everyone else)

Cell fires a blast destroying his arena he worked so hard on. Now the only thing remaining was a giant crater with your force field still protecting everybody.

Krillin: Heh, looks like there's a.., HOLE in the ring! (Laughing)

Gohan: ...REALLY?

Krillin: LET ME COPE!!

Android 16: Thank you Y/N for your assistance.

(Y/N): (let's force field down) No problem, I learned that while...yeah.

Bardock: Well, let's see what Kakarotta has next for Cell.

///

Perfect Cell: I'd feel worse about all that time I spent making our perfect ring... But now that it's gone... WE CAN FIGHT UNABATED. Killing you will be the hardest thing I ever enjoy.