Perfect Cell?! The Cell Games: Part 1!

THE FOLLOWING IS A NON PROFIT, FAN
BASED PARODY

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super And Yes Dragon Ball Z Abridged, are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama, And Team Four Star.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

A week has passed already. Everyone was trained and ready for the fight they were going to have. There was a fantastic cameraman named Larry and another person called Jimmy Firecracker, broadcasting the event. Everybody was on their way to the coordinates Cell have in live TV.

Goki: 🎶Got my wristbands on, and my boots are tied. Gone get my friends and fight a big guy. Doo, doo-doo it's fighting day🎶

(Y/N): Alright, Gohan you ready to go?

Gohan: Ready!

Goki: Let's go! (Flies off with you and Gohan following her)

///

Bardock: It's surprising how strong we got.

Gine: Yeah, it's surprise.

(F/N): Well, I hope we can all make it alive. Where's Vegeta?

Piccolo: I'm guessing Vegeta's already there waiting for us.

Goki: Hey Guys!

Everyone: Goki!

(Y/N): Wow, they're really depending you. No surprise, Cell is only after you.

Gohan: Yeah, the worst thing that could happen is if I fight Cell.

Bardock: ...So, are we ready to go?

Gohan: Yeah!

///

Jimmy: Jimmy Firecracker here, live from the Cell Games, presented by HETAP! Because apparently nobody took the job. But don't worry about me. Because Jimmy Firecracker corn and he don't give a fuck! He'll take any job! He'll take every job! He'll take YER job! And speaking of jobs...nobody else is here yet. Will Jimmy Firecracker have to get in that ring? Does Jimmy Firecracker have to SLAP that PERFECT JAWLINE?!?! (Sees car pulling up) It looks like Cell is saved from the wrath of Jimmy Firecracker as his first opponent has arrived. I'm receiving words that This. Is. Him, Folks! The Man! The Legend! The winner of the 24th World Martial Arts Tournament! MISTERR SATANNNN!

Perfect Cell: Maybe shouldn't have made this an open invite...

Mr. Satan: (dramatically steps on the ring)

Jimmy: The Champ has stepped up into the ring! Better update that TV-PG to TV-MA, 'cuz you're about to see a full blown massacre!

Mr. Satan: (calls down Jimmy)

Jimmy: Wait, What's this? The Champ is calling us down!

Both Jimmy and Larry run down to Mr. Satan

Jimmy: Mr. Satan, sir! What do you have to say to your adoring public?

Mr. Satan: First, to all the kids at home: DO NOT, recreate the violence you are about to see. Unless you but the new Mr. Satan Action Figure! On sale now, in stores everywhere!

Jimmy: And why, Mr. Satan, have you come here today?

Mr. Satan: Well, aside from being sponsored by HETAP, MR. SATAN NEVER BACKS DKWN FRKM A CHALLENGE! Not when it comes to evil! Vile! Wretched! Contemptible! Wicked! Monstrous! Inhuman!
Perfect Cell: Definitely shouldn't have made this an open invite...
Mr. Satan: Dishonorable! Nefarious...!