Chapter 5: The saiyans Arrive

THE FOLLOWING IS A NON PROFIT, FAN
BASED PARODY

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super And Yes Dragon Ball Z Abridged, are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama, And Team Four Star.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

In Space...

Nappa: Are we there yet?

Vegeta: No

Nappa: Are we there yet?

Vegeta: Yes

They crash landed in the middle of a city, scaring a few people that were around the crater. The Saiyans came out with smiles on their faces.

Citizen: So are you guys alie-

The taller and bald saiyan just put his index and middle finger up and turned the entire city into a glass floor

Nappa: Aaahh. I hate awkward silences...

Vegeta: Damn it, Nappa, think before you act! What if you had blown up one of the Dragon Balls?

Nappa: The what now, Vegeta?

Vegeta: The Dragon Balls, it's the whole reason we came here in the first place

Nappa: Yeah...

Vegeta: You know what Nappa? One of these days you're going to die...and then you'll be out of my hair forever.

EPIC FORESHADOWING

Vegeta: Now lets just go...

The two then started flying off to look for the dragon balls

Piccolo: Huh, They're coming right towards me. They're probably seeking to eliminate the strongest power level.

Mr. Popo: Ha!

And then the suicide squad-I mean the Z Fighters then landed next to Piccolo getting ready to fight the Saiyans.

Krillin: Hey Piccolo! Krillin's here!

Piccolo: Oh, I thought I sensed someone else coming. Good. It seems you've increased your power level since we last met.

Krillin: I know right? It's great! How'd your training go.

Piccolo: My training is the same as always. (Smirks) How'd your training go?

Krillin then thinks back of the training and starts crying remembering it.

Krillin: 1st r-rule of Popo's training! Don't talk about Popo's training! (Cries)

Piccolo: Huh, figures...(Looks up) ! The Saiyans!

Nappa: Hey Vegeta! Look, a Yoshi!

Vegeta: No Nappa it's a Namekian

Nappa: You call it whatever, it's a Yoshi

Vegeta: *sigh*

Then Tien and Chiaotzu then land next to the other two.

Tien: Hey guys, seems like the egg already cracked.

Krillin: Wow Tien, just wow