Planet Namek! Part 4! The clash of the Legend and the Tyrant!

THE FOLLOWING IS A NON PROFIT, FAN
                        BASED PARODY

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super And Yes Dragon Ball Z Abridged, are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama, And Team Four Star.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

(Y/N): Question

Ginyu: Huh?

(Y/N): How are you a captain?

Ginyu: I'm the strongest out of the Ginyu Force

(Y/N): But where's your eyepatch?

Ginyu: My what?

(Y/N): You know, your eyepatch, your wooden leg, and that awesome hat to cover up that disgusting looking head!

Jeice: What?! How dare you disrespect the captain! (Gets punches in the face) AH! (Covers face) AAHHH!!!

Ginyu: C'mon Jeice, What have I told you? And you are going to pay for that comment you hear me?!

(Y/N): Whatever

Ginyu: GRGH! (Lunges at you only to hit air) What?

(Y/N): (taps in shoulder)

Ginyu: Huh? (Turns around only to be punched) ugh..... (falls down)

Jeice: Wha?! (Gets knocked out)

Goki: (dusts off hands) And I think that's it. I doubt that they will come back to fi-

Vegeta: (Blasts both Ginyu And Jeice killing them)

Goki: Or...that (crosses arms)

Bardock: Awesome, now we just need to find the rest of the Dragon Balls!

(M/N): They're over at Freeza's ship unfortunately

(F/N): Then let's go

Vegeta: Wait!

(F/N): Hm?

Vegeta: Do you realize what we're going to do?

Bardock: I've seen everything, and what cause can lead to an effect.

Raditz: What do you mean?

Bardock: You'll find out soon enough but (Looks over at you)

(Y/N): What?

Bardock: Don't die... (slowly hugs you) for Goki...

(Y/N): ... 'this is...nice' (hugs back) I don't plan on leaving her. (Smiles) I don't plan on leaving on any of you

Everyone was just shocked how the toughest Saiyan was hugging someone other than Gine and begging to someone. You were just happy that you were accepted from Bardock

Bardock: Ok...thank you (Let's go if you) Now lets go, that tyrant Freeza May be over there with the Dragon Ball, and even if she catches is, we're not going down without a fight!

Everyone: YEAH!

Bardock: Me, Gine Raditz, we go for the other Dragon Balls. (M/N), (F/N) and Vegeta, go see if there are any more survivors we can save and send them to earth. (Y/N) and Goki, you guys are stronger than anyone else here, you go for the Dragon Balls but be careful. Ready? Break!

And so everyone went to do their mission. Obviously Krillin was considered a survivor and put him in the ship of Kami. And as Bulma as the brilliant scientist she is, made extra room for the survivors.