Perfect...Night

Goki: Y/N!!!

Goki: Y/N!!!

///

(Y/N): (Closes door) 'That was...probably a dick move. But her eyes she-'

Goki: Y/N~

(Y/N): ! (Turns head to see Goki) Hey...Gokiiii....

Goki: I missed you! (Hugs)

(Y/N): 'Oh...' I missed you too Goki (hugs back) So, you did the thing me and Gohan did huh?

Goki: Yeah! Raditz did it too! Now I'm as strong as you (pokes finger to your chest)

(Y/N): Heh...check again Goki

Goki: Well...It doesn't matter... (leans in to kiss you)

(Y/N): 'She kinda needs this one' (leans in as well)

And soon enough, you two shared a kiss. A simple one, which then turned into a passionate in a matter of seconds. You picked up Goki by her legs, putting them around your waist. Goki put her arms around your neck while putting one arm on the backside of your head. You both were just standing still until

Goki: *gasp* Lets take this..,to our room~ (Kisses again)

You then made your way to your room. You kicked the door over and bent over to place Goki on the bed. She giggled at how you were over her. You then stop kissing her lips and focused on her neck. She was moaning at your action as you also squeezed her ass. She was a blushing mess.

(Y/N): *kiss* I've felt like doing this to you since yesterday and the year I've spent without you *kiss*

Goki: *moan* Yeah?

(Y/N): Yeah~ (bites neck)

You then stopped kissing her neck and took off her shirt staring at her beautiful bust. She blushed when you took off her shirt. But she then smirked and ripped off yours impatiently. She was seriously hungry. She then took your hands and placed them on her breasts. You blushed slightly but then started to rub her breasts and even licking one. She kept moaning and even hugging your head. You then moved lower leaving Goki confused. You started to pull down on her pants until you saw what you wanted. Goki's whole face went red as you were removing her panties until they weren't on her anymore.

(Y/N): I hope you're ready for the amount of pleasure I'm about to bring you~

Goki: I-I-I'm ready~

You smirked and then began kissing her thighs teasing her before you reached the main event. Goki was whining and moaning, that's when you realized that enough was enough. You faced Goki giving her a look of lust and then leaned down to start licking and sucking. You reached for her breasts while licking her "sweet spot". She was moaning really loud as a sign that she was close. She grabbed your head to make you go deeper. That's when she could t take it anymore and orgasmed in your mouth. You swallowed every drop and saw her panting and catching her breath.