Perfect Cell?! Y/N and Gohan get out!

THE FOLLOWING IS A NON PROFIT, FAN
BASED PARODY

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super And Yes Dragon Ball Z Abridged, are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama, And Team Four Star.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

News Reporter [On TV]: Over the last 13 hours, more than two dozen evacuation orders have been issued all over the globe. Thousands upon millions head for the country side, including the enraged Saskatoad T-Rexes; while other seek shelter. The world has never seen terror as real as it is today.

Piccolo: You're kidding me...

Tien: Yeah right? Dinosaurs are still a thing.

Goki: And some how we never talk about it.

Piccolo: I'm talking about terror! "Never seen", my ass; my dad released every murderer out onto the streets and overthrew the world government!

Tien: Oh, right; and the king of the world is a blue Cairn Terrier.

Piccolo: It's bullshit!

Tien: I think it's pretty progressive.

Vegeta: Awwww, look at the poor Namekian, lost and forgotten to time.

News Reporter [On TV]: Even the attack if the Saiyans five years ago pales in comparison to this overwhelming threat, it's like comparing a cataclysm to a rampaging toddler.

Vegeta: Bullshit! We turned a city into a glass floor!

(M/N): What did you do?!

Piccolo: Awwww, look at the poor Saiyan, lost and forgotten to time.

Vegeta: Watch it Namekian; unless you want to go right now, and I think we both know how our last fight went.

Piccolo: And I think we don't because we've never fought.

Vegeta: I... wait... y—really? But then how did you—

Piccolo/Raditz: Your dumbass friend.

Vegeta: Riiight! Wow, we've actually never fought, that's so weird. Isn't that weird black man?

Goki: Wow

Mr. Popo: Yeah! Almost as weird as what's going to happen if you call me that again!

Vegeta: 'What is he...?'

Then everyone sensed Y/N's and Gohan's ki. They all looked at the doors. Goku was ready to tackle you to the floor, while everyone else was waiting to see how you both looked like.

(Y/N): Alright Gohan! We're finally done with our training.

Gohan: Yeah, it's safe to say that I had fun in there with you!

Goki: 'Aww, it looks like they had some father-son bonding!'

(Y/N): Well just try not to brag though. Because...

(Y/N)/Gohan: Vegeta (laugh a little)

Vegeta: mmmmm!

(M/N): (chuckle)

(Y/N): Well its time to meet everyone else. And I'm starving!

Gohan: Same here!