II

The cherry blossoms still fell the next morning. Bakugou had woken up peacefully, and enjoyed his morning. Once he got outside though, he hurried through the school children in their uniforms, and the jogging people while he attempted to get to the patisserie before anyone could mess up his day.

   Once he arrived, he was greeted with a bright and smiling Midoriya, and a laughing Uraraka. Iida was also there, checking over all of their ingredients, making sure everything was in order. Once they noticed him, they all stopped their movements, then tried acting as if they didn't just freeze up.

   "The fuck is up with you all?" he asked with a loud sigh, making his way to the one of the refrigerators where Midoriya had let his tarts rest for the night.

   "Nothing!" squeaked Midoriya, as he almost dropped one of the profiteroles he was handling.

   Uraraka almost spat trying to contain her laughter.

   "We weren't talking about anything too serious," added Iida, taking note of Midoriya's attempt of keeping their previous topic quiet.

   Bakugou narrowed his eyes at them, then shrugged. "If it is about me than I'll slaughter all of you and make sure I use your blood as flavouring for my next eclair recipe," he said, calmly.

   "Wow, Bakugou!" chuckled Uraraka, the threat clearly not reaching. "I didn't know you were planning on making more eclairs any time soon," she said.

   "I wasn't. But I might," he sneered, taking one of their lime lying around, and then something to grate the zest off of it.

   "Kacchan-"

   "What."

   "Um, I was just telling about that time in high school where you and Kirishima-"

   Bakugou glanced at him with a narrowed glare. "The time he and I broke into a concert hall and played piano like it was a concert for you and a few others?" he asked.

   "Yes," nodded Midoriya. "We were talking about talents, and then we ended up talking about your previous piano career, and then I drifted off to that, and..."

   "Then why are you making a fucking big deal out of it? It's just us being stupid kids," he sighed loudly.

   "How am I supposed to know you wouldn't freak out about me telling them?" pouted Midoriya, finally finishing the tower. "But, since I said something a bit embarrassing about you, then you can say something embarrassing about me-"

   "He cried during first year in high school because someone wanted to pair up with him in a one day group assignment. He claimed he was really happy that he cried, but since then everyone knew him internally as the 'cry baby' of the school."

   "Pft!" Uraraka laughed. "And he's still a cry baby today too!" she exclaimed.

   "Ah- Hey," frowned Iida. "I do not think we should be exposing each other like this-"

   "No one cares, Four Eyes," shrugged Bakugou. "See if Deku cares. All he does is cry anyway."

   Midoriya pouted, but didn't cry for once. He grew up a bit, but hey, some things never change. Everyone will still tease him about it.

   Bakugou sprinkled some of the lime zest on top of each tart, and then put them all in the middle of the table in the kitchen. "Give me the finished tower, and finish anything you want to do with your tarts again," he said, taking the tower for Midoriya, and heading outside the kitchen, towards the till. It was almost nine, so the customers for the tower would be here soon.