X

Although things were somewhat peaceful now between Kirishima and Himura, Bakugou couldn't help but feel enraged at how she had treated him though. She cheated, and she wasn't even going to mention anything to him.

   Whilst he was angry, he still had to go to work. He attempted to stay away from the others just in case he got angry at them for no reason. Unfortunately, avoiding them is not always possible.

   Midoriya seemed to just be stuck to him today. He tried talking to him every time he got ignored, and he always wanted to help or have help. Bakugou knew it was just for teamwork and to save time. He tried his best to ignore his anger, but his heart is different from his mind.

   "Kacchan? Should I start making the pastry, dough for your new batch of eclairs? What about the icing for the profiteroles?" asked Midoriya, glancing at Bakugou's current work, which was just making the cream for the inside of his profiteroles he had finished the pastry for.

   "No. Leave me alone," sighed Bakugou, pushing Midoriya aside slightly, mostly to take back his personal space.

   "But Kacchan-"

   "No!"

   Midoriya sighed and left him alone for a few minutes of peace, until he went back to asking if he wants help.

   Bakugou was about to burst, but then their boss came down and interrupted them. 

   "Midoriya, Bakugou, could you please come with me?" asked Mr Yagi, motioning them to follow him. "It won't take too long, and please do not worry because it isn't that important," he smiled, greeting the rest of the staff before letting the duo follow him up to his office.

   The walk seemed long, but it was just as short as all the other times. Mr Yagi had attempted twice to do small talk, but Bakugou ignoring and Midoriya being awkward didn't quite help. As they entered his office, they breathed out in relief of the tension, and then Mr Yagi settled down at his desk. 

   "I wanted your help with some finance," he stated, motioning the numbers on the screen. "I've been finding some difficulties, and whilst it isn't that damaging to our finances overall, it is still a little problem that could become worse in the future if ignored," he said, motioning for them to sit down on the two seats in front of the desk. "Please, sit down," he smiled.

   Midoriya sat down first, and ask more about the problem. "What is happening, exactly? I'm not that good with maths and those sorts of problems," he chuckled.

   "It is something which may reduce our profit in the future, and which may require a loan in the future if we do not do something about it," he said.

   Bakugou muttered a few curse words under his breath. "Fu- Show the problem then," he growled out.

   Mr Yagi smiled, and turned his computer screen towards the two, displaying the numbers clearly for them.

   Bakugou stared at the spreadsheet and the many numbers for a few seconds, then demanded a calculator. He calculated, and wrote things down on paper whilst Midoriya just glanced between him and Mr Yagi, completely confused, and unwilling to understand. He shied away from the finance problem.

   A few minutes later, or more like five minutes later, Bakugou frowned, and looked over what he concluded. After editing a few more things, he read his notes, ignoring Midoriya's quiet squeak, and Mr Yagi's hum of surprise.

   "With how our profit is going, we should have a steady amount continuing for the next few months until summer. That way... if we get a small overdraft we would be able to pay it quickly, and resume having constant and normal cashflow. So, whatever problem arose would just be a problem until next month," he said. "So, that small problem in our costs would be non-existent in less than two months, which would make things easier for the increase in demands we are likely to have during the next few months and so with all the spring and summer weddings and celebrations," he said, folding his paper, and then throwing it into the paper recycling bin. He handed the calculator over to Mr Yagi, and crossed his arm.