III

Bakugou had already been up for a couple hours when Kirishima woke up. In that time, he had made breakfast and coffee. It was a simple breakfast compared to what he could be making, but Kirishima appreciates the simplicity. Maybe not his 'good morning' though.

   Bakugou had opened the blinds, and began to literally drag him out of bed, yelling over his loud complaints and whines. Eventually, he sat at the dining table with a bitter pout. He got over it as soon as he ate breakfast though.

   "How do you make this taste so good, man?!" he laughed out, shoving the food in his mouth, enjoying the taste, then swallowing it, quickly. "Did you put special spices again? Or herbs? What was that one you really enjoy putting in European dishes...?"

   "It's just salt and pepper," he shrugged, eating calmly. He took sips out of his coffee every few bites, and mocked Kirishima when he noticed he got the hiccups from eating and drinking too quickly.

   "How? I only use salt and pepper, and my cooking doesn't taste as good as this," he sighed loudly, eating more.

   "Maybe it is because I used too much salt. You like eating a bunch of salt," he said. "I need to tone it down on it, especially because too much won't be healthy for you," he added.

   "I can't help but like it. I don't choose my taste buds' preferences," stated Kirishima, straightening himself.

   "Nah, you eating too much salt makes your taste buds only want too much salt. You need to use more spices and herbs to make it your food more tasty and not bland," said Bakugou. "Why the fuck am I telling you how to improve your health, huh?" he growled.

   Kirishima flinched slightly, mostly because of his disappointment at how Bakugou ignored his great comeback. "Fine. Give me the easiest and best recipes you have-"

   "Later."

   "Do you want me to get better soon?" he exclaimed, pouting.

   "Yeah."

   "Urgh! Why does no one ever believe me when I say that you procrastinate more than you sleep!"

   Bakugou clicked his tongue, then grinned. "Heh. No one will ever believe you."

   "Why do you do this to me, man-"

   They both blinked as they noticed Bakugou ring tone blast in the man's bedroom.

   "Who the fuck is calling me so soon?" He growled lightly behind a sigh, quickly rushing to his phone to see who it is. He stared at the caller name, which was just a bunch of numbers.

   The calling stopped, and he sighed in relief, walking back to the dining table with his phone in hand. He almost jumped out of his skin when the phone began ringing again.

   "Just answer it, bro," shrugged Kirishima, picking up the small crumbs left on his plate with his fingers.

   "Do you recognise this number?" asked Bakugou, showing him the list of numbers.

   "Uhhhh... Oh wait! That's Himura's phone number!" he gasped. "Answer her!"

   "Urgh! Fine!"

   Bakugou accepted the call, and placed his phone on the table while it was on speaker.

   "Hum... hello?"

   "Who is this?"

   "Himura, Kirishima's girlfriend... This is you, Bakugou, right?"

   "Why the fuck are you calling me?" he asked, quickly eating the last bite of his breakfast.

   "Argh! Kirishima wasn't here this morning, and I wouldn't say I'm worried because I know he's all responsible and all, but I really wanted to wake up next to him!" she sighed loudly. "He did go over to your place, right? I think I saw a text from him saying that, or a call, or a note, I don't really remember," she chuckled, probably also shrugging.