XIII

Bakugou and Midoriya finally managed to get a proper weekly routine with their new job as weeks passed. A month after getting the job, they finally found out what they will each do, and how both of them could also spend time in the kitchen baking with the others. Their work days were still a bit rocky, but they'll manage just fine.

   "Izuku, did you-"

   "Oh! The new recruit, right?" asked Midoriya, glancing up from his computer in which he was putting in statistics that Bakugou forgot to put in because he was busy updating their business plan.

   "What? No, I'm talking about the- You know what? Nevermind. Yeah, what happened to him?" asked Bakugou, moving his chair to glance at his friend.

   "Right. He's doing absolutely fine. I know you don't trust him in the kitchen yet, but he is actually writing recipe after recipe while waiting for new customers. The sympathy we hold towards him is almost unbearable," he chuckled.

   "That is how we all suffered at first," said Bakugou, crossing his arms. "He won't stay there much, considering his portfolio he showed us, but he still needs at least two months of customer service," he said, his tone final. "We'll know if he's worth keeping around if he can be patient," he grinned, almost maniacally. 

   Midoriya sighed. "Kacchan..." he huffed out. "You are just toying with him."

   "So what? It is almost like a tradition," he shrugged.

   "Fine," chuckled Midoriya. "I'll send you the bar graph I made, and then you could compare it to the... the sales graph you made? Right?" he asked, still a bit confused.

   "Yeah," nodded Bakugou. "Right. Send it by email, or put it in the network sharing file thing," he said, unsure how to call it. 

   Iida had installed it, saying that while he enjoys cooking and baking, his brother had taught him some ICT and he was quite skilled at it now. Now, Midoriya and Bakugou could share files via network without having to send emails every time.

   "Oh, okay," nodded Midoriya. "Did you get it?" he asked.

   Bakugou nodded, wordlessly, and then he tried to find the file he had made a week back.

   "Alright. I think I'll deal with the statistics tomorrow. We are leaving early, remember?" he asked.

   "Oh yeah!" nodded Midoriya, standing up. "It is almost five, should we leave?" he asked.

   "Yes, give me a few seconds to organise this and finish this table I started, and then we'll go," he said.

   "Okay. I'll just shut things down on my side," he said.

   Bakugou nodded and continued what he had begun a while back. While he finished writing up things, Midoriya was rushing around.

   He first closed every tab and app he had open on his desktop, and then he shut his computer down. He had a few files around him, and feigning organisation, he just put them all in one pile. After, he took off his work coat, the one he used in the kitchen. After years of wearing it, he just couldn't stop wearing it while he worked. Bakugou was the same.

   Bakugou soon finished, and was doing what Midoriya had done, except he organised his files properly. His desk looked very organised, whilst Midoriya's looked messy while not looking disorganised. It was a bit weird.

   "Let's check the kitchen, I want to see how they are going on," said Midoriya, dragging his friend down the stairs to go to the kitchen. 

   As they walked, they heard laughter. Uraraka's laughter was the loudest.