VIII

little warning, but this chapter is very long xDD (longer than usual)

----------------------------------

   They both woke up comfortably. Kirishima was sleeping in Bakugou's bed, buried in the covers which acted like a cocoon. Bakugou was sleeping on a futon he had set up near his bed, and he woke up with some of the covers bundled up under his arms whilst the rest covered his body. He snuggled into it for comfort, but he had to detach himself from it when the alarm rung.

   Kirishima was the first one willing to get up, for once. He yawned and stretched, then kicked the covers to his feet. He snoozed the alarm, in case they go back to sleep, and then stood up. He watched Bakugou's frustrated state, clearly annoyed that he had been woken up, but Kirishima chuckle, and stepped on his futon to make him less comfortable, and then opened the curtains.

   "Rise and shine," he chuckled, smiling down at his friend. "We have a busy day ahead of us, and we should practice a bit this morning," he said.

   Bakugou grumbled incomprehensible noises, and then pulled the covers over his head.

   "We have a big performance. At least... to me it is. I'm going to try and show my parents how I love them but they push me in a direction chosen by them too much," he said with a smile. "I guess... in a way... it may also apply to Himura. I loved her, but I'm moving on. Maybe it is too quick, but I have you by my side, and you aren't going to wait around for me to have moved on," he said through a grin.

   "The fuck are you on about?" asked Bakugou, muffling his voice through the covers.

   "Who knows?" shrugged Kirishima, staring outside, and letting himself relax.

   When the alarm rung again, Bakugou slammed his fist on his phone, and with skill he also stopped the alarm at the same time. Kirishima jumped a bit, and relaxed when he saw Bakugou stand up groggy. He walked a few steps to look outside, and then he squinted and walked towards his closet.

   "Urgh. Too fucking bright," he sighed, taking out a few clothes. He took out his tuxedo he barely wears, and then glanced at Kirishima. "Are we getting changed at the venue or here?" he asked.

   "Uh. I'd say here? Take a coat though," smiled Kirishima. "You'll have to bring me home for a while," he chuckled. "Hopefully, I'll be able to avoid Himura," he sighed.

   "Yeah," nodded Bakugou.

   He went to the bathroom, got showered, and quickly got himself dressed. After a while, he was completely dressed. He glanced at his hair, and frowned slightly. Usually, he'd wear his hair as it is to play piano, but the last recital he did where his parents attended... he did style it. Oh well, he'll do it at Kirishima's place. He put on some dress shoes, and then glanced at himself in a mirror he found.

   "You look great," smiled Kirishima, wearing the same clothes he was wearing last night.

   "Thanks. Let's go to your place. I'll borrow your gel as well," said Bakugou, slipping on his coat, and slipping his keys, wallet, and phone in his coat pocket, and then opening the door. He would practice in Kirishima's apartment while he gets ready. Kirishima had practised on his piano while he was getting ready.

   Kirishima followed him out of the apartment happily, and they had a nice walk to Kirishima's house. Once they got there, Kirishima entered the apartment quickly. They both looked around, and exchanged glances when they noticed the absence of Kirishima's cheating girlfriend and her supposedly-friend.

   As soon as Kirishima announced he'll go take a shower, Bakugou's phone rang. He answered it quickly, and left it on speaker.

   "Hello?"