V

A week had gone by, and before they knew it, Bakugou and Midoriya were being tested.

   It wasn't meant to be a hard test, just a test for Mr Yagi to evaluate their skills. As soon as he announced it to them, Midoriya had shook like a leaf, and he was fiddling very nervously with his fingers. It was clear to see that he was stressed, and even Bakugou had attempted to calm him down. It had the opposite effect, though.

   "Alright, just remember. This is a mock interview. You won't be damaging our reputation if you mess up. You will only be humouring my friend who volunteered to be the interviewee," he chuckled. "You will be given documents about their CVs, their application, and all of that stuff. You'll look over it, and you should make an attempt to understand it," he explained. "Employing isn't easy, and sometimes you have to recognise specific points which will make the candidate not fit for the job."

   He lead the duo in his office, where there was a camping table in the middle, which was an attempt at a desk, and there was a cheap notebook on one side with a few documents on the side.

   "You'll sit here, and they'll sit on the other side. Just remember about important questions that should be asked, and questions that mustn't be asked. My friend won't get offended by the questions, but will make signs that it isn't appropriate. You remember the interviews you took to have the job here?" he asked, sitting down at his own desk.

   Bakugou grunted and nodded, while Midoriya squeaked out a 'yes.'

   "Good. Take your own interviews as examples. I'll give you a while to look over the documents together. My friend should arrive as soon as the shop officially open," smiled Mr Yagi, logging onto his computer, and opening a few documents.

   Bakugou took the documents from the camping table, or desk, and sat down on one of the two couches against the walls of the office. Midoriya sat down beside him, and read over the documents while Bakugou held them in between them.

   They were silent as they scanned and took in information about the candidate. The CV was detailed, but while the details seemed to be fair, they were also just average. They aren't dealing with a prodigy. Just a simple person.

   "Huh..." Midoriya breathed in deeply, then breathed out shakily. Bakugou pat his back as form of comfort, but while Midoriya did appreciate the gesture; it wasn't very helpful.

   A knock echoed in the room, and the duo looked up alarmed, while Mr Yagi grinned.

   "Come in!" he called, smiling as he saw his friend. "Long time no see," he chuckled.

   "It has been quite a while, Yagi," grinned the man, placing his coat and bag on the unoccupied couch, then sitting down at one of the chairs in front of the camping table-desk. He glanced over at the nervous duo, then grinned.

   Mr Yagi stood up, and grinned at them. "Midoriya, Bakugou, this is one of my close friends, Tsukauchi Naomasa. He's a detective in the police force," he chuckled.

   "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr Tsukauchi," greeted Midoriya, his voice shaking. "I'm Midoriya Izuku," he added, bowing lightly.

   "Nice to meet you," nodded Bakugou, standing up. "The name's Bakugou Katsuki," he muttered out.

   Tsukauchi smiled at them. "It is a pleasure to meet the both of you. Yagi has quite high expectations for you two," he chuckled. "Shall we get started? You both seem very nervous," he stated.

   "Let's. Bakugou, Midoriya, choose who'll go first," said Mr Yagi.

   "The one who wins has to go first," said Bakugou, raising a fist up to the level of their chest.