VI

When Bakugou woke up, he couldn't help but wonder why he was on the floor with his heels hanging onto the edge of his bed. He yawned, then noticed Kirishima sleeping comfortably on his bed.

   'The fuck?'

   He rested his feet on the floor, and fell back on his back, huffing as his head landed on a pillow.

   'So I slept on the floor,' he thought, patted the hard floorboard under his hand, and then the very thin covers that simply covered his knees. He huffed again, then stood up. 

   He momentarily thought of letting Kirishima sleep longer, but then he narrowed his eyes and grinned. He went over to his window, peeking outside, and squinting at the bright light. "Urgh," he grumbled. He closed the curtains completely, then sighed loudly and glanced at Kirishima. A wicked grin came back up on his face, and he opened the curtains quickly.

   "Good fucking morning!" he exclaimed, kicking Kirishima when he noticed him bury himself more under the covers. "Wake the fuck up!" He ripped the covers from Kirishima's grasp, and laughed as Kirishima groaned loudly.

   "No!" he whined, hugging his knees. "Let me sleep, man," he pouted, his eyes shut closed tightly.

   "Hmm..." hummed Bakugou, feigning thinking. "Nah," he ended up saying, grinning at the glare Kirishima sent him. "Come on, wake up. It is a perfect day to be productive," he said.

   "It's fucking Saturday! Let me sleep until eleven at least!"

   "Nah. Wake up and help me make breakfast, you slug," he chuckled, grabbing Kirishima's ankle, and dragging his legs out of the bed. "Also, get cleaned up. You look gross," he added, leaving the room after stretching. 

   "I hate you," he frowned, glaring at Bakugou from under his lashes.

   "Love you too," sneered Bakugou, referring to their days when they were young.

   Kirishima stiffled a laugh, then finally got out of bed. By then, Bakugou was already in the kitchen.

   He had looked in his fridge, then the cupboard, and then he finally glanced at Kirishima. In the end, he took eggs from the cupboard, and some bacon strips he still had. It isn't a great breakfast, but Kirishima is probably going to like it so he doesn't mind so much.

   He quickly cracked the eggs and began frying them in a pan, and in another pan he started frying the bacon. The oil began boiling, and it made the kitchen loud. He heard Kirishima begin the shower, but then turn it off quickly.

   "Yo! Is it okay if I take a shower after we eat?" he asked.

   "Huh? Yeah," nodded Bakugou, taking two plates, and putting them down on the dining table. 

   He stared at the cooking protein, and then glanced at the vegetable steamer in the corner of his kitchen. He sighed, and took a few vegetables from his fridge, and beginning to steam them. He knows Kirishima loves meat, but Bakugou has a secret talent that he doesn't mind exploiting. Along with Kirishima's parents, he is one of the few who can force Kirishima to eat his vegetables. Not even Himura could convince him! 'Hah! Take that,' he grinned to himself at the thought, then began serving once everything was cooking.

   "Oh! It's ready," smiled Kirishima, peeking out of the bathroom, his face brightened up. He sat down, and clapped his hands together. "Thanks for the food!"

   Bakugou nodded, and sat down at his own seat. They ate soon after. It was silent, but peaceful. Kirishima finished first, hiccuping after drinking his glass of water too quickly.