IX

After Bakugou calmed down and they retrieved their music sheets that were conveniently left in the musicians' waiting room, they finally exited to the empty entrance hall. Only few people were there, but they didn't seem like they'll bother them.

   Oh. They were wrong.

   Kirishima suddenly got pushed to the side, and two persons crowded around Bakugou, and another person walked towards them. 

   "Huh?" he wondered aloud, slightly confused.

   "Hah?!" exclaimed Bakugou, his eyes wider than they've been recently. "The fuck are you three doing here?" he asked, glancing behind the giant man who had crowded him with a small woman to see the man walking towards them.

   "Midoriya told me you have a performance today, so I told them, and we came to see it. Our train got delayed, and then there was traffic so we ended up being late," said the man who was walking towards them.

   "Yesh! Todoroki was being killer chill and he told us all about how sick your performance would be," laughed the woman, grinning. "We haven't seen each other since uni! OMG that's so long ago!"

   'Todoroki' tilted his head a bit, then frowned. "Killer?" he asked. "I didn't kill-"

   "Yeah, well, you fuckers missed it," he shrugged. "I finished it a long while ago. There is about two performances left before results," he said.

   "Sheesh! I hope someone recorded it!" exclaimed the woman.

   "I bet anyone would have!" exclaimed the giant man. "I bet his performance is the best, so someone must have recorded it," he grinned.

   Kirishima looked between the four, then stared at Bakugou, a bit lost.

   "Ah-" Bakugou noticed immediately, then grinned. "You guys haven't met him, but this is Kirishima Eijirou, my childhood friend, and best friend," he grinned.

   "Well, we met officially in middle school," chuckled Kirishima, sheepishly.

   "Still."

   "OMG! So cool to meet you! I'm Utsushimi Camie, but call me Camie!" grinned the woman, taking Kirishima's hand and shaking it enthusiastically. 

   Kirishima grinned back, and shook her hand properly.

   "We heard a lot about you from Bakugou! It's great to have a face to the name," smiled the giant man. "I'm Yoarashi Inasa, but everyone calls me Inasa," he smiled, shaking Kirishima's hand firmly, almost ripping his arm off in the process.

   Kirishima nodded, and smiled. "Nice to meet you too, man," he chuckled.

   'Todoroki' walked up towards him, and extended a hand for him to shake. "I'm Todoroki Shouto," he said. "We've heard a lot about you from Bakugou and I heard a lot about you from Midoriya as well. I'm sure we met before, but we probably never talked," he said.

   Kirishima grinned, shaking his hand. "Ah, makes sense, dude," he nodded. "It is nice to meet you, Todoroki," he smiled.

   When they all greeted, the realisation that they missed Bakugou and Kirishima's performances hit them. They were apologetic, Camie expressing many words no one knew about except Bakugou and Inasa, and eventually, they made a decision.

   "If Midoriya is still in the hall, I'd like to join him," stated Todoroki.

   "Huh? If you're going then go. Kirishima and I are bunking this," said Bakugou.

   "What? Oh yeah. We're going home," nodded Kirishima, needing a second to remember what they agreed to do.

   "Huh? How about we just hang out? I didn't come the whole way from two cities over to be here and only see you for a split second, Bakugou, dude," sighed Camie. "So? Arcade? Cafe? Shopping? What will it be?" she asked, looking over to Inasa as well.