IV

The day was relatively normal. They had received an order to finish before the end of the day, and since it was an easy order, they managed to bake and decorate the cake easily. It was a custom order, so that did make it a bit difficult, but Asui and Bakugou have the eyes for details, so they make the decoration absolutely perfect.

   After Bakugou and Midoriya's phone call, things were much calmer at the patisserie. Bakugou was more cooperative, and the trio of Asui, Uraraka, and Midoriya weren't stuck to customer service. Iida did his fair bit of customer service that day actually, since the order needed Bakugou, and while Midoriya helped Iida a few times, and Uraraka did some customer service alone, these two also had quite a lot to do, mostly because of how their own creations' stock was rapidly decreasing. 

   In the end, they all had a good work day. They joked around as they closed the store, and they managed to joke with their boss, who's usually not even here. Their evening was about to start, and right as Bakugou handed the keys to Uraraka, he felt two pairs of arms grabbing one arm each, and he was about to punch whoever had grabbed him until he heard their voices.

   "Come on, Kacchan! We have a big surprise for you!" laughed one voice.

   "Kirishima told us to kidnap you, so you'll have to be nice-" started another.

   "Hah?! Fuck off!" 

   Their grip was loose, so Bakugou shook them off easily.

   Midoriya, Uraraka, and Asui laughed at them, while Iida almost looked worried for their coworker.

   "Pikachu, Soy Sauce Face," began Bakugou, glaring at them, "I'll fucking kill both of you."

   "Can it wait?" asked Kaminari, chuckling. "Kirishima does want to see you," he smiled.

   The two grabbed Bakugou and began dragging him again, but Bakugou was having none of it, so he led the way to Kirishima's apartment instead, making sure that they weren't attempting to walk in front of him.

   "Have a fun weekend, Bakugou!" called Uraraka, twirling the shop's keys on her index.

   "Don't stay up too late," joked Midoriya.

   "Have a wonderful, and restful weekend, Bakugou!" said Iida.

   "Just come to work on Monday," reminded Asui.

   Bakugou sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever," he shrugged, flipping them off at the same time, making sure it also faced the two idiots behind him.

   They all just laughed at his antics. When they left the main street, Bakugou calmed down slightly and let the two behind him walk closer.

   "So, how have you been since we last saw you? You look the same, and you sound the same," commented Sero, putting his hands behind his head, while he watched the sky. 

   "Fine."

   "Yep, you definitely seem fine," nodded Kaminari, in agreement. "We've been great, since you were probably wondering. I finally have a good job, and Sero, our bro there, has been doing even better!" grinned Kaminari.

   "I sure have. You keep wasting your money on stupid stuff. Why do you spend your money on gems and coins in mobile games, but don't spend it to feed yourself?" asked Sero, sighing. 

   "Don't act like you haven't been spending your money on unnecessary stuff. You keep buying manga-"

   "That's not unnecessary! I'm supporting creators! You definitely aren't as you only read it online for free," frowned Sero.