It started with a kiss

Rey couldn't breath. Ben was kissing her. Really kissing her and there was no one watching them. This wasn't for show. This was real. She felt his hands on her bare back and she suddenly became very aware that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts pebbled under the thin fabric of her dress at the mere thought of him reaching out to touch them.

Ben's tongue massaged hers. He tasted as good as she thought he would and he was talented. Very talented. She felt a stab of jealousy when she thought of all the girls who had helped him hone his craft. She pushed the thought aside.

Rey moaned and sank her hands into his hair.  Her body tingled in response to him as his hands explored her body. His fingers ran down her back, then he cupped her ass in his hands.

Gripping her hips, he pushed her up against a nearby pillar and she felt the cold stone against her bare back. She drew in a sharp breath.

Ben pressed soft kisses down her throat until she thought she might faint. Her chest rose and fell heavily as she laboured to breathe.

'I hated seeing you with him Rey,' He murmured against her skin.

Rey bit her lip.

'I know you aren't really mine, but maybe I can just pretend? Just for tonight?' He uttered against her collar bone.

Yes.

Rey was afraid to say the word out loud in case she woke up from the mesmerising dream unfolding before her. He wanted her, even if it was just for one night. He wanted her. Lust and need flooded her senses.

She shuddered in response to his question and Ben suddenly pulled away. Rey looked confused.

'You're right. That was wrong of me.' He said. 'I'm sorry.'

What had happened? Oh no, had he thought she was shaking with fear? Or worse revulsion?

'No Ben, I didn't mean...'

'It's okay. I understand. Come on. Let's go.'

Ben held out his hand towards Rey and she took it. How had the moment changed so quickly? Her thoughts spun as a heady mix of alcohol and desire ran through her veins. All of a sudden she felt very dizzy. She stopped walking.

'Ben, I...' was all she managed to say before her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell backwards. In one swift motion, Ben caught her in his arms and picked her up as if she weighed nothing. He carried her to their waiting car and bundled her inside.

Once they were back home, Ben carried Rey up to his bed. He lay her down, removed her shoes and smoothed her hair away from her forehead.

'Why did I have to get you mixed up in all this?' He murmured softly as he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

'My mother was right, you are too good for me. But I'm a selfish beast, and I can't help it. I want you, Rey. I want you so badly. But I don't know how much longer I can keep you.'

He continued to stroke Rey's hair, finding the rhythmic motion soothing. Rey made a contented noise in her sleep.

'I was wrong to think our arrangement would make any difference to him. He's never going to let me go.' He said sadly.

Rey's eyes popped open and she looked at Ben sleepily.

'Stay with me.' She said before her eyes closed once more.

Ben kicked off his shoes and lay down behind Rey.

'I want to stay with you, Rey.'

He whispered into her hair as he hugged her tightly to him.