💗An Extra Happy Ending 💗

Ben heard sobbing coming from the bathroom as he sipped his coffee. Rey. Something was wrong... with her or with the baby. He slammed his mug down on the bench and took the stairs two at a time to reach her. His glowing, four months pregnant wife was seated on the floor of the bathroom wailing. Ben crouched down in front of her.

'Sweetheart, what's wrong?' he asked gently.

'They're stuck! They're stuck for real this time!'

Rey held her hand up and Ben could see that her wedding ring finger was bright red. It did indeed look as if her rings were stuck fast.

'It's because I'm so fat!' Rey cried.

Ben put his hand on her cheek. 'Honey, you're not fat. Our baby is growing. That's a good thing.'

Rey sniffed and looked up at him. 'The baby is in my stomach so explain to me how I now have sausage fingers?'

'It's just fluid, darling. I'll give you a massage later, that will help.'

Rey stopped sniffing. 'What about these?' she held her fingers up again and wiggled them in the air.

Ben took her hand in his. 'This takes me back, what is it with you and rings?' he murmured with a small smile.

He leaned forward keeping his eyes on hers and wrapped his mouth around her finger. Rey watched mesmerised as he sucked on her finger, swirling his tongue around the base. God he had such a long tongue. Then he leaned back and smirked. Rey looked at her finger, it was bare. Ben stuck out his tongue and there were her shiny bands. Rey put out her hand and he dropped them into her palm.

Rey looked at her husband and let out a deep breath. 'That was hot,' she murmured, pulling his mouth to hers for a kiss, a moment later, Ben was on top of her while she writhed underneath him on the bathroom floor.

Ben moaned as she humped his leg. 'I have to go to work.'

'Take a sick day,' Rey whined into his mouth.

Ben kissed every inch of her face. 'Tonight, darling. I promise. I have to go.'

Rey pouted as Ben got up. 'I'm going to send you photos of my pregnancy engorged breasts all day now. Teach you a lesson.'

Ben groaned as he walked down the stairs and hung his head. 'You're killing me, baby,' he called back at her.

'That's my very reason for living, darling!' she called back.

When Rey heard Ben leave and his car start up, she got off the bathroom floor and placed her rings safely inside her favourite trinket box. She showered, washed her hair and shaved. She put on some makeup, picked out her sexiest bras and took photos of herself wearing them. All her bras were too small for her now so she spilled out of them obscenely. Rey smiled at her smutty little collection of pictures.

She pulled on her favourite sweatshirt, a black comfy one she had stolen from Ben and settled down on the bed to watch real housewives of Beverly Hills with a large bag of cheesy puffs to keep her company. At different times throughout the day, she sent Ben a saucy picture and thoroughly enjoyed the agonising responses she received.

It felt nice to be desired and wanted. Being pregnant was a wonderful gift but also made her feel a bit more like a storage facility than a woman. The situation was made worse by her terrible morning sickness which meant she wasn't currently able to work so there was nothing to distract her from her growing belly. Thankfully, the nausea was easing now she was in her fourth month, but she was finding herself overcome with... sexual arousal. Everything Ben did made her horny. Running his hand through his hair, taking out the trash, blowing his nose. Everything.