I love you too ~ Female Crush x Female Reader

Hi, thank you so much for checking out my story.
I hope you enjoy it!

This is in 1st person btw

Keys:
(F/B) = Favourite Book
(H/L) = Hair Length
(H/C) = Hair Colour
(C/N) = Crush's Name
(Y/N) = Your Name
(B/P) = Book Plot (as in what the book is about)
(S/T) = Skin Tone
(F/F) = Favourite Food
—————————————————————————

I sat in your room reading your favourite book, it was about (B/P). "(Y/N), (C/N)'s here!" My mother called, I immediately put my book down and ran downstairs. (C/N) and I had planned a sleepover the weekend before, we were gonna watch some movies and hang out. I walked over to the door and saw her, I've had a crush on (C/N) since we met. The way her (H/L), (H/C) hair bounces as she walks. The way her (S/T) skin shines in the moonlight when we sneak out at midnight to see each other. I shook the thoughts out of my head, she probably doesn't like me that way. I let her in and we both made a beeline straight for my room, sharing a few giggles on our way. As soon as we got to my room I put her bags on my bed, we sat down on the bean bags in front of the T.V. "So, what movies do you want to watch?" I asked
" The genres I have are horror, romance or comedy"
"What romance movies do you have?" She asked
I looked through the romance movies, there weren't a lot of them as I liked horror more, (I'm sorry if you don't like horror, it's just for the story) "I have: Love Simon, The Notebook, Pretty Woman and 5 Feet Apart"
"Can we watch 5 Feet Apart and then Love Simon?" She queeried (hahaha QUEERied, ok I'll stop)
"Yeah of course" I replied. She put on 5 Feet Apart while I got out the popcorn I hid for tonight. We finished the movie and put on Love Simon, this one was my favourite because it's an lgbtq+ movie. Halfway through the movie she put her head on my shoulder, butterflies were all I felt at this point; it was like they were angry, or just energetic. We ended up watching all of the romance movies, even after all of the popcorn we were both starving. It was now 9:30 and we both knew we were gonna stay up late; I mean come on, it's a sleepover. I asked her what movie she wanted to watch next when my mother walked in, "Are you girls hungry? Dinners ready" she said, we looked at each other and immediately got up and ran to the kitchen where two plates of (F/F) were placed. We sat down and started to eat, "So what movie do you want to watch next?" I asked, she mumbled something but all I could make out were the words 'watch' and 'you'. "Pardon?" I asked and she said "It, if that's ok with you?" She replied, "Yeah, of course" I said.

After we finished eating it took our plates and put the in the dishwasher, put in the dishwasher liquid and turned it on. Then we headed upstairs, I put on It and got some sweets to eat while we watch the movie, I also got a blanket in case we got cold. I laid the blanket over us while we watched the movie. We were halfway through the movie when there was a big jumpscare, (C/N) quickly shielded her eyes from the movie while snuggling into my arm in the process. A huge wave of blush crept its way onto my face thank god the only source of light was the light that dispersed from the T.V, the light wasn't that bright so you couldn't see how red my face was. I rubbed her back and laughed, "Hey don't laugh at me, that was scary" said (C/N) embarrassed, "You're cute" I whispered. I then covered my mouth with my hands. She looked at me with disbelief, "(Y/N), did you really mean that?" She asked, I sighed. "Yeah, I've liked you ever since we met. I understand if you want to leave, but-" She silences me with her lips, it took me a while for register what was happening. Then I kissed her back, the kiss went on for a few minutes but it felt like forever. I wish it did, she broke the kiss and said " I like you too (Y/N), I've like you since we met too." I smiled at her, and she smiled back.
"Would you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?" She asked
"Of course (C/N)" I replied, we both leaned forward and our lips met again.

"I love you" (C/N) retorted

"I love you too" I said

—————————————————————————
I really hope you all like this, I spent a while on this, my hands are tired 😂
I hope you all have a great day, night, evening whatever time it is where you are.

I love you all 💕💕💕💖💖
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈