Your Hair Is So Soft ~ Female Crush x Female Reader

Hey guys, sorry for the wait.
Since my country is now in lockdown and quarantine i'll be able to write almost everyday! Although I might not post everyday, i'll still try
Anyway, you all know the rules!
Stay safe out there my beautiful Lgbtq+ readers!
(can't forget the little flaggy flags!)
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
—————————————————————————
~(Y/N)'s POV~
'Geez, what a horrible day' I thought to myself as I sat on the counter reading my book. "(Y/N) could you please get off of the counter, you know how angry your father would be if he saw you doing that" said my mother, Ok, sorry mum" I replied.

Ring Ring, Ring Ring.

'My phone, where is it?' I thought, I looked around for a few seconds trying to find it. I heard my mother laugh, "Your pocket, dear" she said. By the time I got my phone out the ringing had stopped, 'Oh Shit!' I thought, "Who was it (Y/N)?" She asked. I turned around with a sad expression "It was (C/N)" I said sadly, "Aww, why don't you call her back?" She replied, "That's a good idea! i'll go do that" I said. I ran to my room, and as I was about to call her back, I saw her contact come up again.

                      💕💖 Crush!!! 💖💕

                            Answer Call?
                      ✔️ Yes        ✖️ No

'Ugh I really need to change that name' I thought, then you were worried. You pressed yes and prayed to god that it wasn't bad, "(Y/N)?" you heard her through the speaker, unfortunately you prayers had not been answered, she sounded like she was crying. "Yeah, what's wrong (C/N)? you sound like you've been crying" I asked "I have" she said "My parents are fighting again, can I come over?" she asked, "Of course (C/N), you know you're allowed over anytime. My mum loves you" I ended with a laugh, I heard her laugh through the speaker. "I'll be over in 5 ok" she said "okay" I replied.

•~(C/N)~• POV
I packed my bag and left through the window, scared of what happened last time.~
Flashback
"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING (C/N)?" my mum shouted. "GO BACK UPSTAIRS OR I WILL MAKE YOU" she finished.
Flashback Ended
I shook myself out of it before I started crying again. I landed on the mattress I had hidden below the window, my parents never went outside so they wouldn't find it. Then I ran, all the way to (Y/N)'s house, 'hopefully this time i'll muster up the courage to confess to her' I thought. As soon as I walked up to the door
(Y/N)'s mum opened the door "I saw you walking up the step dear, come on in. (Y/N)'s upstairs." she said. "Thank you Mrs (L/N)" I thanked her, "Anytime (C/N)" she smiled, I smiled back at her and walked up the stairs to (Y/N)'s room. I opened the door to see (Y/N) on her bed. I put my bag down and walked over to her. As I approached her she held her arms out, I instantly fell into her arms. I cried for so long, that was until I mustered up the courage and looked up at her "(Y/N), can I tell you something?" I asked, she smiled at me with that beautiful smile of hers "Of course (C/N), you can tell me anything" She replied.

'Ok here we go, you can do it (C/N)!' I thought. "(Y/N), I like you. Like really like you, more than friends" I said, she looked shocked. "I get it if you don't like me back, I'll just lea-" she cut me off with her lips, they were so soft against my chapped ones, I relaxed and kissed her back.
"(C/N), I like you too, more than friends" She said. I smiled and hugged her even harder. She hugged me back with the same amount of strength, I felt her run her fingers through my hair.

"Your Hair I So Soft" she chuckled.

—————————————————————————
Hiiiiiii i'm sorry that it was so short, I just woke up and it's like 11:51 am rn so i'm sorry!!!! plz forgive me!
Anyway I thought i'd do something a bit different in this one.
Stay safe and stay home guys!!!!!
wash your hands! 🧼
love you all my little lgbtq+ babies!
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
735 words