Best day ever ~ Abused!Female Crush x Female Reader

(A/N)
Hey guys, sorry i've been away for quite a while huh?
Well don't worry because i'm back.
The keys are all the same
(sorry i'm lazy I don't want to have to write down a million keys!)
Here's a new one tho
(C/N/N) = Crush's Nickname
And i'm sorry in advance, this might not be very good because i'm quite tired and my brain isn't functioning properly. I'm taking drama class this year and I got the lead so I've been practising too much 😅😅😅.
We're doing Alice In Wonderland!!
Btw I decided to make this one short and sweet; i'm tuckered out, sorry.
Also (C/N) is abused in this scenario (i'm not going to write about it i'm just going to make it clear)
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
ABUSE MENTIONS AND SWEARING
Enjoy~
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
—————————————————————————

~(Y/N)'s POV~
We were on the phone, again. We could talk forever and still have a million things to talk about. Her voice was like heaven, I could listen to it for years. I really like her, like more than friends; I really want to ask her out but she's straight. "Ugh, I hate school so muchhhhh. The only reason I go is because I get to hang out with you" (C/N) said, "aww, thanks (C/N). you're so nice!" I replied. "Anyway, I have to go. Dad's home; don't want to make him angry again" said (C/N). "Okay, stay safe alright" I said, "I will- (C/N) ARE YOU ON THE PHONE AGAIN, YOU BETTER NOT BE CALLING THAT FAGGOT YOU SLUT" (sorry). 'I hated when her dad  called her that, she deserves better.' I thought. She quickly hung up, I knew what would happen if he caught her calling me, and I didn't want to think about it; everyone knows that i'm gay. And (C/N)'s dad did not support it at all, he was very homophobic.

~Time Skip Brought To You By LGBTQ+ Supportiveness!!!! (go be you!)~

I woke up, as usual and went through my daily routine. Get up, get dressed, brush my hair, eat breakfast, brush my teeth and go to school. Once I got there I saw (C/N); she had a hoodie on.
"(C/N/N), over here!" I yelled, she slowly walked over to me......

She had a limp.

I ran over to her, then i saw the bruises on her face. "Omg (C/N) are you okay? Geez what happened?" I questioned, "I just fell down the stairs, nothing big" she said. "Nuh uh missy, we are going to my house. And you are gonna rest for awhile" I said sternly. "Yes mum" she replied. We walked back to my house, with my hand around her waist holding her so she didn't hurt herself even more, holding her like that gave me butterflies. I sat her down on the couch and we talked for awhile. We talked about school, our favourite teachers and the ones we didn't like so much, and the I asked her a question that I had thought about for awhile. "Do you want to, move in with me. That way you don't have to deal with you dad anymore, you won't be abused and plus, we can hang out all the time" I asked. "Really, you mean it?" she said. "Yeah of course (C/N/N)" I said, then it was her turn to ask me a question. This question changes my whole perspective of her, "(Y/N), do you want to be my girlfriend?" she asked. "Omg really, of course I will!!" I said. A wide smile grew on her face as she enveloped me in a hug.

"Best day ever!"

—————————————————————————
I did it!!!
If I misspelled anything let me know
And if you want to request anything feel free to do so in the comments!
As I said, this one is short and sweet.
I love you all, and have a great day!!!
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈