Are you ok?! - Female Crush x Female Reader

Requested by @orangefilth
Thank you! :)
——————————————————————————

•<(C/N)'s POV>•
'Man, school is boring' I thought 'At least this is last period. And where's (Y/N)?! I haven't seen her all day' I continued. Just as the teacher called on me for a question, the bell rang. 'Saved by the bell, I guess' I thought. I packed up my stuff and headed home, on my way home I got a text.

'Meet me at the park at 6:30pm, I need to talk to you!' - '❤️(Y/N)AKAMyFutureWife😳😩👌💕🤩'.

'Man I really need to change that name, before she steals my phone and sees it' I thought reminiscing on the time she saw the name for
(F/N) which was: 'ThisHoe😳😏👅💦'.

~*(Y/N)'s POV*~
'Why am I so nervous?' I thought 'Oh god, I messed up, I shouldn't of texted her that' I continued. I shook away my thoughts and got started on my homework, as my mum was probably got give me a lecture on doing it and not being lazy.

-6:20pm- (Timeskip - Still (Y/N)'s POV)

I checked the time and got dressed, on my way I got a text from (C/N):

'I'm here, are you here?' -
'MommyAKA(C/N)😳😉😳❤️💕'.

'Oof, I should change that.' I thought, as I was walking (and not looking) I bumped into someone, wait no, it was a tree.

I got up, dusted myself off like the champ I am, and continued me walk. I texted (C/N) back,

'Yeah, I'm here. Just walked into a tree hahaha.'

Then I got a reply.

'Hahahaha omg was that you, I didn't see their face but someone ran into a tree just before.'

I turned around and saw her waving at me, 'So I did walk past her!' I thought.

I ran over to her, but when I bumped into the tree a small branch fell,

And I tripped over it.

"Ow" I said, "Hahahaha, omg what did you trip on?" I heard from underneath me. It was (C/N), I landed on her.

Oh god.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" I asked her, "Yeah, a little bit but I'm good." She replied. "I'm so sorry (C/N), I didn't see that branch!" I yelled worryingly. "It's okay, don't worry (Y/N) I'm fine!" She reassured.

I got off of her and we both stood up and dusted ourselves off.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked. 'Ok, here we go. Just tell her, like we rehearsed' I subconsciously told myself.

"I like you!" I confessed.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Do you wanna go out?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'd like that" I admitted.

She walked up to me and hugged me, I hugged her back. The sun set as (C/N) and I walked to the destination of our date.

——————————————————————————
Thank you for reading this!
And thank you again @Orangefilth for requesting this oneshot!
💕