A/N

Hi, i'm so sorry I haven't been writing new stories like I said I would.

⚠️There may be some trigger words in here (I don't really know which words trigger you so if you see one PLEASE TELL ME and I will make it better!)⚠️

I've had really bad anxiety about a combination of  Covid-19 and my parents. I also have a really bad immune system so i'm shocked that I haven't gotten Covid.

I live in Nz so pretty much all of Covid-19 is gone, i'm pretty sure we only have about 3-4 cases of Covid right now.

I'm praying for you all, I know that we can get through this. We just have to be smart about it and keep ourselves safe by washing our hands frequently.

I hope you are all safe.

Also be really careful if you guys are going to BLM protests, in my opinion police are going against what they're saying. "We swear to keep our communities safe"....

Sure, because that's what they're doing right now by k***ing innocent black people. And they're also k***ing people in protests.

Also i'd stay safe on the internet because people are sharing videos of people being k***ed by police.

I'm gonna write a new oneshot right after I post this.

Also, I was wondering if you guys wanted little previews of the next oneshot at the end of each oneshot?

What I was thinking is I could put the title on the end of them and a little bit of the start.

For example.

Blah blah blah previous oneshot ending

—————————————————————————
Preview:
So? Wanna kiss?

~(Y/N)'s POV~
It was the weekend, and (C/N) and I are going to hang out at the park. I called her earlier and asked if she wanted to hang out, spoiler alert! she agreed. 'Speaking of (C/N), here she comes' I thought as I patiently watched her walk to the front door. I waited for the knock and ran downstairs.

End of Preview
—————————————————————————

Kinda like that.

Also that's the preview for the next chapter.

Again, i'm so sorry and STAY SAFE!!!