So? Wanna kiss? ~ Female Crush x Female Reader

Y'all know the rules!
(Also because I kinda forgot them 😬)
I made this one short and sweet. Again.
Sorry don't hate me plz
I feel like this one is too sugary.
Also you guys should listen to Zhavia's cover of 'Killing me softly with his song' by Fugees.
It's on replay for me right now.
Killing, Stalking fans please don't @ me 🤣.
I'm gonna start the story now so y'all don't have to listen to me ranting about how much y*oi there is in that manga 🤣🤭.
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
—————————————————————————

~(Y/N)'s POV~
It was the weekend, and (C/N) and I are going to hang out at the park. I called her earlier and asked if she wanted to hang out, spoiler alert! she agreed. 'Speaking of (C/N), here she comes' I thought as I patiently watched her walk to the front door. I waited for the knock and ran downstairs.
"Hey (Y/N)!" she said as she hugged me,
"Hey (C/N)" I replied as I hugged back. We walked out to my car, buckled up and drove to the nearest park. While we drove (C/N) broke the silence.
"I have a question to ask." she said
"Yeah? Go on ahead" I listened
.....

Silence

.....

"You all goo-" I asked

.....

"Doyouwannabemygirlfriend?" she interrupted

.....

"Pardon?" I giggled

.....

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend" she said slower
"Yeah, of course" I said awkwardly
"Really!?" she said
"Yeah!" I told her with the same amount of enthusiasm.
"Oh thank gosh, I was scared you were gonna say no!" she started laughing, then I did too.

After a fit of laughter, we arrived at the park. We got out and grabbed the picnic equipment and the food and ran off into the sunset. We laid everything down and sat on the mat.
"You know, I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend when we got here." I said
"Well, I guess I beat you to it!" she laughed. I chuckled.

"Yeah!" I replied

.....

"So? Wanna kiss?" she asked.

.....

"Yeah" I replied

Then, we kissed.

—————————————————————————
Preview:
Why do we even fight?

"GO THEN!" I yelled against the thunder and rain pouring down outside.
"FINE!" she said as she slammed the door.
(C/N) and I had been fighting. Again. It wasn't abusive, no. I would never lay a finger on (C/N), and I know she would never lay a finger on me. I sighed, and sat down on the couch. After a few minutes of cooling down I walked outside and sat down on the steps next to (C/N).
"I'm sorry" I said
"It's fine" she replied
"Come on, lets go inside before you catch a cold" I said.