"Cool" ~ Short Female Crush x Tall Female Reader

Hi guys i'm so sorry for not updating for a while, i've been so caught up with online school but we are in level 2 now and i'm going back to school.
It's currently 10:31 pm right now wtf lmao.
I need to sleep.
But I love you guys soooooo much, and thank you all for 500+ reads. It means a lot to me.
Unfortunately, I'm super tired and I have school tomorrow so this one is going to be short and sweet.
I hope you enjoy this story!!
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
—————————————————————————

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I was walking home today because my mother couldn't pick me up, she had broken her leg. I heard someone call my name, as soon as I turned around I was hit with a wave of love. She's so pretty it hurts, (I'm not talking bout' boys i'm talking bout' girls. Sorry) it's like she's an angel sent from heaven. I'm in love with her. "(Y/N)! Wait up!" she called, "Damn you walk fast." she said, taking deep breaths as if she ran a marathon to get to me. "It's cause you're short." I replied, "I am not!" she yelled, "You're just really tall!" she added. "You should play Basketball (Y/N)." she continued, "You should play Mini-Golf (C/N)." I sarcastically replied. "Nice one (Y/N)." she said with the same sarcasm I gave her, "Do you wanna come over?" I asked. "Yeah, Sounds fun" she answered, "But what about your mother?" she asked, "She broke her leg, She can't kick you out." I answered. She laughed, her laugh is one of the things that cheer me up, it's angelic.

We arrived at my house, we took off our shoes and walked in. "Welcome home (Y/N), I see you brought (C/N) over too. How are you doing
(C/N)?" she asked, "I'm okay, Hows your leg?"
(C/N) said. "It's getting better, you girls go upstairs. I'll call you both for some cookies in a second." she said. (C/N) and I went upstairs, we sat down and put a movie on. We decided on the halloween series, it's our favourite. "GIRLS, THE COOKIES ARE READY!" We heard my mother yell from the kitchen, we looked at each other for a brief moment and ran downstairs.

(Time Skip Because I'm Tired, It's Now 10:50 Pm)

It was getting late, so I asked (C/N) if she wanted to stay the night. She said yes, but she didn't have any pajamas so I let her borrow some of mine. "Hey (Y/N)?" "Yeah (C/N)?"

"Do you want be my girlfriend?" she asked

"Of course (C/N)" I answered

"Cool" she replied

She snuggled into me, her head on my chest. Listening to my heartbeat, her feet barely even touched mine. They were rested on my calves, I laughed "You're so short (C/N)." "I hate you
(Y/N)." she said, "No you don't" I laughed some more. "I know." She said

—————————————————————————
Woooooooooo
I did it!
Again, I'm so sorry for being so inactive lately.
I will try to write more oneshots.
Anyway, Good Night/Good Morning/Good Evening/Good Afternoon Wherever you are.

I love you guys!! 💫💕
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈