Yo Ho! - PirateFemaleCrush x FemaleBartenderReader

Requested by: Okdanmaardit
I love your idea for this so much. 💕

(CT/N) - Countries Name
^ don't know if that's a new one.

A/N: I'm so so so very sorry this took so long to come out, Wattpad wasn't working for me and I couldn't access the oneshot book, and then it wouldn't let me upload this one, but it's working now. Thank goddess. 😩
————————————————————

(Y/N)'s POV:
'Ugh, the time seems so slow today.' You thought. To say you'd had a stressful day was an understatement, this morning your boss yelled at you because you'd forgotten your house keys at the bar and had to call her to get them back, you'd also kicked out a few rowdy boys because they were starting fights with anyone that looked their way, and to top it off, you served some pretty rude customers which resulted in food on your uniform shirt when you accidentally served them the wrong order. Hopefully your day would get better, and boy it did.

The door to the bar opened and in stepped a beautiful pirate and her crew, you'd heard about her, she's pretty dangerous by what you'd heard. Everyone was silent, they knew that if they talked about her or stared at them for too long they'd be dead. She motioned her hands to tell everyone to continue with what they were doing and the bar immediately came back to life. She walked up to you, her (C/H) flowing behind her, and ordered some drinks for her and her crew. You assured her that the drinks would be ready in a minute.

(C/N)'s POV
My crew and I had just got back from a long trip at sea, I could tell most of them were tired and I was too. We ended up in (CT/N) and I've heard there's a pretty good bar around here. "What do you say we head to a bar to relax?" I asked my crew, they cheered in response.

The bar wasn't to far away, although we had to ask for directions on the way. It was a small bar located near the town square, I pushed open the door and was greeted with the smell of food and sweat. Everyone went silent as they stared at me, some even looked away. I motioned for them to continue and they did. I saw the bartender and walked over to her, "Hey, 7 beers please for me and my crew." I said, "Of course" she replied. Me and my crew sat down at a table and talked amongst ourselves, the bartender came with our drinks, put them on the table and left.

Soon after chaos erupted, it seems like a man hadn't liked how the bartender replied after he said something disgustingly sexual about her clothing (not men having the audacity 🙄🤚), I watched as he delivered a slap to her face while calling her a prude, I stood up, I don't know why but I did. I marched over to the man and punched him in the face, picked him up by his shirt and threw him out of the bar. I walked over to the beautiful bartender, "Are you okay?!" I asked frantically, "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied. "Thank you." She said, her face was all red, it was adorable, "No problem." I replied casually. I helped her up and we all went back to what we were doing before.

After awhile, me and my crew paid and left.

Readers POV:

It was 12:00am, my shift had ended right as she walked out of the bar. I got out of my working apron and decided to follow her out of the bar.
I walked through the shadows towards her and her crews boat, they were aboard and in the cabins. I snuck onboard and hid inside of an empty barrel. Just as I got comfortable the captain and her crew dispersed throughout the ship, getting ready to head off on a journey.

(C/N)'s POV:

My crew and I had talked about leaving to an island close by, and decided the best route to take. We got into position to leave and set off. After awhile I sent my crew to bed and I went back to my room and got a coat on considering it was freezing during the night, I thought over it and I decided I would stay out to make sure the ship will be alright through the night.

As I walked out of my room I was met with the sight of the bartender, standing at the side of the ship, looking out towards the ocean. She looked so enchanting in the moonlight, something inside of me wanted to hold her close to me. I walked silently towards her and quietly rested my arms on the side of the ship. "Beautiful night, isn't it?" I asked, she quickly turned her head in my direction and stared at me in surprise. "I-I'm so sorry" she started, I put my finger to her lips to shush her. "It's fine, I'm kind of impressed that you were able to come aboard without us noticing." I told her, "Really?" She replied. "Yeah." I said.

Readers POV:

I was shocked, she was impressed? Shouldn't she be angry? Upset? "You're not mad at me?" I asked, scared "Why would I be? I'm honoured to have a goddess aboard my ship" She told me. I felt my cheeks heat up, turning a crimson colour, I looked away in embarrassment. She gently grabs my chin and slowly pulls my face in her direction, "You're really cute, you know that?" She said. "S-So are y-you." I replied shakily, "Doyouwanttobemygirlfriend?" I sputtered out quickly, "You're gonna have to talk a little bit slower than that, Darling." She said, her voice not wavering one bit. "Do.. you.. want.. to.. be.. my.. girlfriend..?" I repeated slower. "Of course." She said.

She slowly leaned in, and I did too.

We met in the middle as we shared a sweet and loving kiss.

We parted and she looked at me with love in her eyes. "Come with me." She said, she lead me to her room and we lied down on her bed, she wrapped her arms around me. We fell asleep to the gentle swaying of the boat and the quiet crash of the waves

Bonus:
(C/N)'s POV:

"Good morning, everyone!" I said with enthusiasm, they all looked at me and the woman next to me. "Who's that?" One of my crew members asked me, "This is my girlfriend, she'll be joining us from now on!" I replied with, if not more, enthusiasm. They cheered and welcomed her as the new co-captain of the ship.

————————————————————
Hiii, I hoped you guys liked this one!
I did, lmao.
Also thank you @Okdanmaardit for requesting this oneshot!

This was my thought process of the story, enjoy. 😉
POV: Pirate Crush enters bar, interacts with Reader (bartender), DRAMA, then leaves. Reader gets off of their shift at that time and follows her, sees that they are just heading off on their boat after partying, and sneaks onboard. After awhile crush comes out to take a break from everything and sees Reader. They talk and reader asks her out, they kissy kissy smooch smooch and cuddle for the rest of the night.
Bonus:
Crush introduces Reader to crew, and crew welcomes them. 👍

1243 words.