So, does this mean we're dating? - Childhood Friend Female Crush x Female Reader

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating.
I've just kinda gotten lazy.
But i'm back! and i'm gonna write a whole bunch of oneshots for you guys!
I'm going to write one every day.
AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!!!!!
I love you guys omgshdilqosnjfkjfjjwkoxcb!
Does anyone even read these? lmao.
^ Sorry if you though that was mean, it was not intended that way. 💕
Anyway, onto the story.
You guys know the drill!
: )
————————————————————

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I just got off of a very long facetime chat with
(F/N), although it was, interesting, it was getting late and we have school tomorrow. I got out of bed and got dressed in my pajama's (Is that even a real word? It keeps saying it's not wtf) and headed to bed.

-The Next Day-

I arose from my bed after pressing snooze an unhealthy amount of times and got dressed into my usual outfit. (My school has a uniform rip me and my mates) "(Y/N)! You're gonna be late for school!" called my mum, "I'll be down in a second" I called back. I looked over at my mirror, it was covered in pictures of (C/N) and I when we were younger, some of them back to when we were babies. Our mum's were inseparable, they met when they were at primary school. I ran downstairs, as remembering old memories was making me later than I already am. I grabbed my bag and walked to school. (Unless you live far away from your school, like me. Rip our legs if we tried to, damn.) As soon as I arrived, I walked to class and was greeted by a hug when I opened the door. Surprise, Surprise, it was (F/N). "Hey, you made it just in time!" she said "The bells about to ring" she added. Their words pulling the trigger on the g*n, the g*n being the bell, it rang.

-Time Skip To After School- (Bc i'm losing daylight and I want to get as many stories in as I can before I go to school.)

The last bell signalled the end of the school day, so I packed up and walked home. As soon as I got home, I noticed a small note on the countertop with some money and a list of grocery items next to the note.
It read:
'(Y/N), I got called in to the hospital for an emergency heart operation. I know it was supposed to be our day together but i'm sorry. We can maybe hang out this weekend instead, since dad won't be coming home for a while. He didn't really tell me when he was coming back since he was in such a rush, but I know he won't be here this weekend.
Love you,
Mum.

P.s Can you go to the grocery store and pick up a few things, and some things for yourself. Thank you Honeybun.'

I took the money and the list and headed out to the grocery store.

•<(C/N)'s POV>•
Man, grocery stores are probably the most boring thing invented. Mum made us move back to (C/S/N) (Country/State Name) because she missed being here. Honestly, I missed being here too....

I missed (Y/N).

I don't know how long it's been since i've seen her, I wasn't able to get her number or anything because we both didn't have phones. I tried searching for an Instagram account a few days ago but I couldn't find one, nor Twitter, or even Facebook.

As my brain drifted off into fairyland, i found myself bumping into someone. "Omg, I'm so sorry I didn't se-" I heard them say. I looked up and my face froze....

~(Y/N)'s POV~
'B e a n s, B#\*] R-e-d-a-c-t-e-d, where are the beans?' I thought. As I was mindlessly walking, I bumped into someone. "Omg, I'm so sorry I didn't se-" I was cut off by my own shock.

"(Y/N)!?" I said.
"(C/N)!?" she said.

We both immediately got up from the ground and hugged each other.

"Hey" I said on the verge of tears.

She did the same.

Then it happened.

My face was red.

Her eyes were closed.

And her face was red too.

She kissed me.

And I kissed back.

We pulled apart from each other.

"Wha- How- Wh-" I stuttered.

She laughed.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too, but why are you back?!" I laughed.

"Mum wanted to move back, she missed this place. And I missed you!" she said hugging me.

"I missed you too" I replied

After a while, we picked ourselves up and payed for the groceries. On our walk home, I asked:
"So does this mean we're dating?"

"Of course it does" she laughed.