one: who she is

Gunshots sounded throughout the place, but she remained focused as she held her gun close to her. Her brain was already working. Trying to figure out a possible plan.
Her quirk is called:

Intellect.

Her intellect increases just like a leveling system to a character in a game.
She hasn't shared any weaknesses, but they are definitely there. Not to mention that no one can even figure out her weaknesses in the first place.

The gunshots continued.

"Fuck!"

The yell was heard off to her right when a Pro Hero with beautiful red wings.

Pushing her glasses up, so they wouldn't fall off, she slowly crept to where the hero was. Easily covering him as she tried to pull him out of the line of fire.

"I don't usually have to say thanks often, but-"

"No need," was her mere answer.

This is Pro was known as Hawks, and he was more than happy to take another bullet if it meant being close to his y/n.

Don't get him wrong, it definitely hurt when he got shot, but he just couldn't help but to want to get closer to her.

~~~

"taking a break already?"

~~~

*y/n's pov*

I leaned back in my chair as I gazed up at the ceiling. Oh right...that hero banquet thing. Should I really go?

"You coming y/n?!"

My eyes flicked over to see my colleague, Kyoru, standing by the door. Her face peering in as she gave me a puppy dog stare.

Her Quirk: Beg.
She can get anyone to do anything she wants if she gives them a puppy dog stare.

It's...unfair. And annoying. Honestly, she could take over the world with that quirk and no one would be able to say shit.

So, heaving a sigh i blankly stared at her. My lips in a tight line as I muttered a very small, "fine."

Getting up she stared at me intently. Her gaze falling onto my type of dress ware as she tried to fathom the reason as to why i was wearing it, "you're wearing...that?"

I was currently wearing my dinosaur pajamas. Yes. I didn't feel the need to actually dress for work today. No one seemed to have a problem with it when I walked through the doors that morning, so I just went with it.

"Yes. My dinosaur onesie pajamas are of the utmost greatest quality. They have been bought on sale at the local clothes market, and they have been worn multiple times to the point they don't feel stiff."

I gave her a peace sign with a blank face, "which maximizes the level of comfort for pajamas. in other words ... perfection."

She continued to stare at me blankly. An awkward silence hung in the air, "alright...but don't complain to me if no one wants a dance with you..."

"Bold of you to assume that I actually want to dance with someone," I said while grabbing my matching dinosaur backpack and followed after my colleague who started to leave. Now, to that banquet.

.
.
.

Though, I kind of wonder if they have icecream there.