eleven: visits - pt. 1

"Hikaru!"

Y/n had tackled the girl to the ground as Subaru laughed off in the distance.

Currently, the two were fighting over the latest My Villain Academia Book.

"Let me read the new chapter first," yelled y/n.

"Never!"

Just another day with the three friends. Wasting away in highschool.

-

《"Anyone there?"》

-

*No One's P.O.V*

K N O C K

K N O C K

K N O C K

The continuous knocking eventually made y/n get out of bed. A yawn escaping her lips as she opened her door. Though, she could only freeze up as she was surprised to see Hawks in casual clothing.

"May i come in?"

"No."

She was quick to slam the door shut, but he ended up catching it, and walking right on in anyway.

"See," she started, "if you were going to come in here anyway, then you don't have to ask."

He merely laughed.

Truth be told, he was in her apartment countless of times. Without her knowing, of course.

"I thought this place would be dirty."

"Tch, of course it wouldn't be. Cleaning was the only thing I could do..."

She didn't finish as she left for the kitchen. Hawks smirking a bit. He knew that all she did was clean for the past few days. He was keeping an eye on her after all.

"Mind if I stay awhile?"

"Like I can kick you out if I tried," she muttered. Her form going straight for the fridge.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Whatever you have."

And everything sort of settled within her mind then.

A sort of peace.

A peace that Hawks gave to her.

ba-dum

A light smile crossing her face as she felt her heart skip a beat.

Maybe it won't be so bad now that he is here.