twelve: visits - pt. 2

"O-oh...oh wow-"

Y/n could only freeze as she watched Hikaru and Subaru kiss one another.

Hikaru was a girl.
Subaru was a boy.

Not that gender mattered, of course. Just stating an observation for the readers.

The flowers in her hand feeling heavy in her hand as she grew embarrassed.

"I can't believe i was going to confess to him today..."

And so she left. Their last year of highschool being held with a sort of tightness in her throat. A pain in her heart.

Yeah ... that was how y/n got friendzoned by Subaru. Unintentionally, but it still happened.

-

《"No one is here."》

-

*No One's P.O.V*

In the end, Hawks ended up visiting her everyday during her vacation. She would laugh, cry, and get angry at him. He was a distraction. A perfect distraction. A distraction that she needed besides cleaning all day everyday. But hey, if a certain clean freak from Attack on Titan was real, then he would be interested in her-

"Stop Hawks," she said as she elbowed him slightly. The two were sitting on the couch in her apartment. Her head leaning on his shoulder.

She was trying to enjoy Spongebob, but he kept interrupting the best lines.

"Never!"

She pouted then as she looked up at him. She had been on vacation for about six months now. Yeah, six months. She truly didn't care about her job anymore. Her dependency solely on Hawks as she would await for his visit every single day.

"Anyway, y/n" he started as the two finally settled down. A commercial interrupting Spongebob this time around.

"Yeah?"

"Can i stay the night?"

"Sure, I don't see why not. I mean, we have been getting closer nowadays."

She never once heard the dangerous intent in his tone...