two: the girl in the dinosaur onesie

Sweat dripped down her face as she started to pant. Her legs carried her off threw many dark hallways.
Another mission was going wrong.

Her quirk, intellect, was really starting to give her a major headache as she tried to stay ahead of the villains chasing her and her comrades through the endless dark hallways.

"Found you~"

She wanted to scream, but her voice got caught in her throat the moment she opened her mouth.

This villain was called Silencer, his quirk: Sound Effect. He could make all the sound disappear and reappear in a matter of seconds. If used properly, he could make a sonic boom. He could even increase or decrease the volume of the sound as he saw fit.

So, her screams were never heard.

"Gotcha!"

She fell to her knees as she watched the Pro Hero Hawks easily save her.

He got there in time. just .. in .. time? She thought nothing of it. Heroes saved people after all. Even going as far as making grand entrances at the last minute.

"We meet again, ms. police!"

Walking over to her slumped form, he easily picked her up bridal style, "don't worry about your comrades. The other heroes are saving them."

Little did she know, Hawks was trailing her the whole time. The villain, Silencer, merely ran into her by mere coincidence.

~~~

《"what a cute onsie..."》

~~~

*y/n's P.O.V*

True to my word, I was still wearing my dinosaur onsie as we all got into separate limousines. A group of five in each limo.

My friend, Hikaru, sat next to me while I sat beside detective Tsukauchi. Two others sat on the other seat right across from us. I .. never bothered to learn their names since I rarely worked with anyone.

My glasses were sitting ontop of my head as I started to skim the latest case of a murder.

Though, I didn't get very far since Tsukauchi was quick to snacth the file away and slip it outside the window to one of the (lucky) officers that got to stay behind.

"You're taking a break."

I merely nodded as I shifted my glasses back over my eyes. Arguing was a waste of energy to be honest. And arguing with Tsukauchi was even worse. Crossing my legs, I stared up at the ceiling of the limo. My mind still on the case as I sat there in my comfortable onsie.

My friend could only sweatdrop at what I was doing.

But-

I couldn't help it. My quirk was made for this job. I can't just take a break like this, right?

"We're here."