final: addicted

When his lips ghosted across her own for the very first time...she thought nothing of it. She merely thought it was a joke between heroes and her fellow co-workers at the police station.

Though, that was a lie. He just had to taste her lips.

Though, to her it was still a cruel joke on her part, so she simply pushed him away with a smile.

"this isn't funny," was all she muttered as she left the party in her dinosaur onsie.

-

《"give me praise."》

-

*No One's P.O.V*

Y/n let out a happy sigh as she no longer dreaded work. She no longer dreaded her friend's deaths. She no longer felt empty. Pain. Or sadness.

She just felt happy.

All because Hawks was able to wash that all away.

She became addicted to his presence. She became addicted that was everything that could possibly be him.

And that was what he wanted. That was what he wanted throughout the long months that trailed after.

It took time to control her. But it eventually worked. It didn't matter that her quirk was intellect because as long as she trusted him, then her quirk wouldn't work on him. That was something he learned on his own.

I mean, she trusted Hikaru and Subaru, so of course she wouldn't realize that they were dating behind her back. All because her quirk had a major drawback, and that was her weakness. Trust me, y/n.

And she did.

Her quirk becoming ineffective when it comes to him.

Her fingers tapping uselessly against her desk as her shift was coming to a close. Her co-workers found it astonishing that she finally came into work. I mean, it had been six months after all ... Her lips pressing into a tight line as she tried to think of what she would do for the rest of the night.

She felt content despite this though.

"Hey-"

"Keigo!"

She was quick to fall into his arms when he came to her desk. She didn't know when she started to use his first name, but she liked how it sounded falling from her mouth.

Her lips pressed against his own then, catching him off guard as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He absolutely loved this.

Everything that he did to get her where he wanted was finally falling into place.

Not to mention that she fully depended on him.

This was something he also wanted. He wanted her to hang off of his every word, and she did without fail.

"Neh, y/n..."

"Yes," she said happily.

"You will always be my..."

He moved the hair from her forehead as he placed a kiss there.

"ms. police"

seems like she wasn't as smart as her intellect made her out to be.

the end.