ten: vacation time

"My name is Subaru, and you're my friend now!"

"What," she asked with a questioning look.

"You heard me! And you aren't allowed to sink this friendship!"

"Hey," yelled Hikaru, "let me in on this friendship too!"

The three were wearing highschool uniforms. Their beginning right at the edge.

-

《"i feel empty now."》

-

*No One's P.O.V*

Y/n merely dragged herself around the office. Her eyes always staring up at the ceiling as she hoped that heaven was a nice place for her friend. Heck, was heaven even real? She decided not to think about it. For she just wanted to hope that her friend was alright.

Then there was Subaru ... apparently he went missing awhile ago. He's probably gone too.

Damn, this sucks.

She always thought something was wrong with herself.

Everytime something bads happens to her, she only cries for a day, and then...she just doesn't feel anything else about the matter. She holds no sympathy for others. And she just doesn't comprehend human emotion when she needs to show compassion or caring.

All of it kind of died for her when she got her quirk.

"Y/n..."

She jumped and jerked her elbow back. Her elbow immediately making contact with someone's stomach. A loud grunt being heard behind her.

"Take...the day...off. actually, take a lot...of time off," they managed to say between huffs.

Her whole form turning to see Tsukauchi standing there holding his stomach with a pained look on his face.

Sighing lightly, she had silently accepted the time off as she left the station. Her legs feeling like heavy weights as she made her way out. No one daring to get in her way.

I don't want vacation time though...