Chapter 3: how could She?

* Alice’s house after school*

Alice’s pove

“What am I going to do, what am I going to do?” I asked myself as I look at my computer screen. I have this big presentation on myself I that I have to do about where I came from, but only problem is I don’t know where I came from all I know is that I was adopted and my mom gave me up willingly because she was too young when she gave birth to me. I don’t know too much about my background  and my adopted dad told me he don’t too don’t know much because it was a closed adaption. So how am to write about where I came from and talk about it if I don’t know.

* A love like war starts to play as my phone goes off*

Answering my phone to hear Alex’s voice “what’s up “I ask him he asked to come over he had something he wanted to talk to me about “sure come on over maybe you could help me too” I say than hanging up the phone.

* 20 minutes latter *

A knock on the door followed by a come in from my dad, I knew it had to be Alex but to my surprise it wasn’t Alex it was Zander.  I was so surprised I almost fell off my bed, ‘’what are you doing here “Zander looked at me, “your Alex’s friend right? If so I just want to talk and was hoping to get some answers about him.”  “You got 5 minutes” I told him and sat back on my bed closing my lap top. What do you want to know about Alex anyway “I ask and await his answer. “ I just wanted to know what he’s hiding I don’t know for a fact that he is hiding something but I just feel he has this big secret that he’s hiding and who better to know it then his best friend?”  Is this kid crazy!! ‘’ I think to myself, “ first off even if Alex does have some big secret and I know what makes you think I would tell you? So you can use it against him and make his life a living hell at school? “Zander’s eyes widen fear and sadness cross through his eyes and he stands up. “ I wasn’t asking to use anything against him or to make his life a living hell like you assume I was asking cause I wanted to get to know him that’s all” Zander walks out my door and passes Alex as he walks into my room, me lost in thought “ why was there fear and sadness in his eyes ? Okay so maybe the fear was from me snapping on him nearly biting his head off as if I was a wild dog. I only reacted that way to protect Alex but the sadness in Zanders eyes why was that there it couldn’t have been from me accusing him of wanting to hurt Alex could it have?” “Alice “I hear Alex say and when I come out of my thoughts he is waving his hand in my face, “sorry I was lost in thought” I say.

Alex’s pove

“What was Zander doing here? What did he want with Alice?  I thought to myself starting to tear and I couldn’t control it “was he here to ask Alice out did he want to be with her? I know Zander is not mine but he has always been my crush for as long as I can remember which I am aware of is crazy because he’s more than likely not even gay. But yet I couldn’t control my tears they just kept falling Alice is my best friend and I know she wouldn’t hurt me and go out with Zander, but she would be crazy to turn him down Zander is HWAT!!!  And his eyes alone you get lost in. it became too much for me getting up tears streaming from my face I bolted for the door only to be blocked by Alice “ what’s wrong Alex” she asked  I was so filled with rage I screamed “ what’s wrong you want to know what’s fucking wrong Alice ? Your fucking wrong how could you how could you hurt me like this why would you want to hurt me like this you have been my best friend since grade school!! You know about my big ass crush on Zander and what do I walk into find? Him leaving your house but not just any room in the house from your room!! What the hell was he here for?!?!?! you know what don’t answer I don’t know if I want to know” I ran down the stairs and out the front door and down the block when I felt I was far enough from her house I dropped to the ground and held myself crying. So much pain so much hurt and betrayal from my best friend of all people.

“Are you okay?”  I looked up to see this guy that I had never seen before and this town Is so small Everyone knew everyone so he had to be new here. He reached for my hand and helped me up. “I am Damien I just moved here” he said I didn’t speak right away I was taking him in his long blond hair and sweet inviting brown eyes that sparkled when the light hit them right. “so you are ?”  He asked snapping me out of my daze; “oh my name is Alex welcome to our little town” I say and sit on the bench. Damien sat next to me “so why were you on the floor crying? Are you okay?”  Wiping my eyes before I answered “I um I… I will be okay I guess “   “if you want to talk about it I will listen I know you don’t know me but it might help “taking a deep breath I spilled everything to Damien all about Zander and how much I liked him since 3rd grade and how I saw him walking out of my best friend’s house out of her room and how hurt I was that my best friend could do something like that to me. The whole time Damien listened and nodded his head to show that he was listening, when I finally finished Damien did something I wasn’t expecting and it caught me off guard he pulled me into a hug “it’s going to be okay   ill stand by you and help you in any way that I can”.

Damien’s into is next along with his picture and chapter four hope you guys like it