Chapter 7: Best Day ever

Zander’s pove

I can’t believe I hugged Alex and I liked it I loved the way it felt when I held him, he smelled so damn good and seemed so relieved that Alice wasn’t trying to replace him, was there more to this that I didn’t know? When we finally broke apart I was looking into his eyes they are so pretty he got this tiny blush on his face but looked back into my eyes, all I could think about was how bad I wanted to kiss him to feel his lips on mine to hold him against me.  How much I just wanted to be able to call him mine “Zander are you okay” he ask  bringing me back to reality “yes Alex I am okay, do you think we could hang out today if you don’t have anything else to do ?”  Waiting on Alex’s answer I felt as if I would die if he said no and turned me down. “Sure that sounds fun um what would you want to do my place isn’t all that entertaining” only if he knew that all I wanted was to be near him and that was enough I didn’t care where we were or what we did. “I am fine with just about anything but it’s a nice day out how about maybe a walk do you know much about the woods behind your house” I asked Alex

“Um yea I live in those woods I even have a little cabin out there that is like a little house a little kitchen a bedroom with a TV and my wii and then the living room with a TV and Xbox and built in Wi-Fi, we can hang there if you want. That sounds amazing it allows me alone time with him and maybe I’ll be able to get to know him. “I would like that maybe we can walk a little while before we go to the cabin”

Alex smiles and blushes slightly “sure that would be okay with me, just let me let Kelly know I’m leaving and let her know where I’ll be right back” Alex said so sitting on the couch I keep thinking about what it would feel like to kiss him and hold him I wonder hmm I could ask Alice if Alex likes horror movies that’s it I can ask Alice after all she does owe me in a way. Pulling out my phone to text Alice “hey its Zander, I was wondering does Alex like horror movies?”-Zander

I listen in as Alex says goodbye to Kelly telling her he loves her and comes back in when he’d done” ready to go” he ask getting off the couch putting my phone in my pocket “yes I am ready lead the way” I wanted to talk Alex’s hand but I don’t want to scare him off then my phone went off singling, I checked to see that it was Alice. “Alex likes horror movies but they scare the shit out of him why do you ask?”-Alice

I smile to myself this was good to know not only could I get to know Alex I would be able to make him feel safe as well I would love for him to feel safe with me. “I talked to Alex he said he feels bad and he cried a little I comforted him and he said he will talk to you Monday, I asked him if we could hang out and well he’s taking me to his little cabin in the woods and I thought it would give me time to get to know him and maybe even watch a movie” hitting send I see a little cabin up ahead “we will be there in 5 minutes” I heard Alex say and sure enough in 5 minutes we were at the cabin and Alex reached into his back pants pocket to get a key which I assumed was for the cabin. “Damn those pants make his ass look good “I think to myself biting my lip softy and follow him into the cabin, damn this place is not so small and nice sized living room 36 inch TV hanging on the living room wall nice kitchen which had ad there was a bathroom on the right of the kitchen, nice wood work. Looking around I hear Alex “are you hungry or want anything to drink?’’ “yes I am I say still taking in his cabin “ I’ll make us something to eat, does pizza sound okay” Alex ask me I look over at him to see his hair wrapped in a hair net and hi eyes standing out I’m pretty sure I blushed a little. “Yes that sounds amazing”

*20 minutes later*

I’m sure I fell asleep on the couch I hear Alex calling me “Zander the pizza is done what would you like to drink? I have monsters coke dr pepper and water bottles” sitting up rubbing my eyes “I’ll take a monster please “he brings me my food and monster and grabs his sitting next to me eating. Taking a bite and it feels like haven in my mouth the pizza is amazing the sauce is just right just the right amount of cheese my god I have died and went to pizza heaven. I never would have guessed that Alex was this good a cook “Alex this pizza is amazing “I tell him His face gets as red as the pizza sauce and he looks down shyly” thanks” he says. I smile and take his dish and was the dishes for him and look over at him “So why don’t you tell me a little about yourself “he blushes and nods “um what do you want to know “I sit with him and for hours he tells me about his life and I tell him some stuff about my life the whole time he blushes and giggles in between. After I know a lot about him I look at him “do you want to watch a movie with me?” I ask him he blushes as If he has been waiting a long time to have time with me. Could it be possible that he has been waiting to have time with me all this time? “yes I would like that” he says and then fight with the Xbox controller “the batteries are dead but um I have the wii in my room we can watch the movie in there” he says and I smile that would allow me to hold him if he gets scared. “that’s fine lead the way” I follow behind him and am amazed he has a 40 inch tv hanging on the wall a dresser a king sized bed some art hanging on the wall pictures of Alice and him and one of a beautiful lady who I could tell was his mother the eyes run in the family along with his high cheek bones and hair, he couldn’t have been more than three in the pic.  He must have seen me looking at the picture and came up to me tearing a little bit “that’s my mom and I when I was 3 it was 3 months before the crash” he says  pulling him close and rubbing his back not sure what to say there are no words for five minutes there was nothing but silence after that he thanks me for comforting him and he climbs in bed and I climb in next to him turning the tv on, then the wii opening Netflix and picking a horror movie and hitting play. “Alex can you turn the lights off please “ I ask he gets u and walks across the room to shut the lights off and climbs back into bed just in time to see the name of the movie “ The Dead within “  20 minutes into the movie Alex screamed and jumped I looked over at him and opened my arms “Alex it’s okay come here I’ll keep you safe” at first he hesitated  then he screamed again and cuddled into my arms allowing me to hold him and keep him safe.

* 1 hour latter *

The movie ended and it was late and it took us 2 hours to get here walking through the woods, so Alex texted Kelly and told her he was going to say at the cabin and she was okay with that. “Um she said it’s okay if I stay but if you want to go home you can just follow the path” Alex said I could tell he was still really scared because of the scary movie we watched. “No ill stay with you to keep you safe and I like hanging out with you today was fun” Alex smiled and blushed “thank you Zander uh there is some tv dinners in the kitchen do you mind cooking them so I can take a shower “ Alex asked I smiled and nodded yes. Cooking the tv dinners I thought about how I felt spending the day with Alex and holding him making him feel safe and how jealous I got when he hung out with Damien I came to the conclusion that I like Alex a lot not as a friend but as a boyfriend, so it looks like I am gay but I don’t care because I know I’m happy spending time with Alex but what if he’s not gay then what do I do?

My Thoughts were cut off when I heard the bathroom door open and there was Alex standing in the doorway in tight Pokémon boxers and a botdf shirt on looking sexy as hell with his hair wet biting my lip I looked back into the kitchen getting the dinners out of the oven. We sit down to eat “Alex do you happen to have something I can change into cause I would like to get a shower” he thinks for a moment “yes I do in my top drawer in my room there is a new pack of boxers with umm Scooby-doo on them and a black shirt if you’re okay with that” god he’s so cute I think to myself “that’s fine with me thank you Alex I’ll be fast I’m just washing up okay “  when I walked into the bathroom to shower up Alex was fixing up the living room and washing the dishes, I spend ten minutes cleaning myself and get out pulling on the boxers and shirt that Alex gave me and when I walked out the bathroom Alex blushed and giggled .”feel better now “he asked me “yes I feel clean” he smiles “Zander you don’t have to sleep on the couch it gets a little cold out here at night and the bed is big enough for both of us to seep in if you want” he seemed so nervous it’s so cute “yes that is fine with me “we walk into the room he climbs in bed I can’t help but look at his ass he has a nice ass like damn. I get in next to him and five minutes in the bed and he says he can’t sleep and ask me if I would sit outside with him. I say yes and we sit outside it’s a bit chilly Alex was shivering so I pull him in my lap he relaxes after 10 minutes we get up and go back into the room and lay in the bed, Alex cuddles up to me then looks up at me “thank you for being here with me Zander I had fun “ I smiles “I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else but here “ he smiles and looks into my eyes I stare back into is and what happen next I couldn’t control I lean down and kiss his lips he hesitates at first but kisses me back moving closer to me rubbing my chest, our tongues explore each other’s slowly laying him back I lay on top of him kissing him deeper playing in his hair Alex lets out a moan and blushes biting my lip I grind on him a little he moans louder and breaths heavy “mmm Zander stop please it feels good but,but I’m not ready kissing him again I get off of him and hold him close kissing his head. “Okay Alex we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do “we fall asleep me holding him and him holding him and it felt so right.