[00:15] Mine pt.2

Wee hours of the night and Yeonjun couldn't find his sleep, his eyes were wide awake, his mind was in total chaos.

"He loved me for seven years."

He mumbled, covering his tired eyes with his arm, tears unconsciously streamed down his face as he recalled every images of Beomgyu crying in front of him.

His heart ached.

It was too painful that he felt his head throbbing as well.

He thought heartaches would only affect his heart but it has physical manifestation too.

He didn't experience this kind of ache before, not with his breakup with Soobin, he just cried but he managed to compose himself quickly after it.

This one? It hit him differently.

Did Beomgyu felt this way for seven years?

Bet he did. :(

The thought added to the unbearable pain that Yeonjun was feeling right now.

Did Beomgyu had a hard time breathing as well?

Maybe he wanted to scream too.

Maybe it felt suffocating that he gasp for air each time.

Did his body felt so weak?

Did he tremble too?

The image of Beomgyu flashed in his mind.

That one night that he thought he left.

Beomgyu was shaking, he was pale, he was clutching his heart, he looked like he was about to faint.

Damn, Yeonjun did that to Beomgyu for seven fucking years.

His pain was no way near to what Beomgyu felt.

Yeonjun sat up, his gaze was already failing him, he was crying too much and it was already 2 fucking am.

He couldn't sleep.

He misses Beomgyu.

His warmth.

His cuddles.

His kisses.

His everything.

"Beomgyu... I want you back.."

--------------

Yeonjun arrived early at their school, he didn't even sleep, he pulled up an all-nighter crying about Beomgyu.

Good thing that his parents didn't even bother to say a word about their breakup.

Why would they? The business was still going well.

Even at class, his head was wandering elsewhere.

" Did Beomgyu went to school today?"

"Will he talk to me if I approach him?"

"Will he kiss me back if I initiate a kiss?"

"Will he hug me?"

"I miss you, Gyu, so fucking much."

His train of thoughts were stop by Soobin as he felt the hand of the younger on his thigh.