[00:10] Worst

"So this is it.."

Beomgyu muttered inbetween his choked sobs, he was trying his best not to breakdown and cry.

He was dragging himself out of the school, thankful enough that there were only few students at this hour, only few could witness how devastating he looks.

He definitely looked so weak, he was walking with hunched shoulders, gaze cast on the floor and legs listlessly making steps.

He couldn't remember how he was able to get to their (Taehyun and Kai) shared apartment, luckily  Tyunning wasn't there, probably out playing arcade games.

The lad quickly went to his room and locked it, just to avoid being bombarded with questions by the two.

He was supposed to be happy today, he was excited and all but now, he looked like he was being beaten up to death minus the actual bruises.

He flopped his exhausted body on his bed, shrinking on his covers and wallowed in despair.

Beomgyu was trembling, he was never been this afraid in his entire life.

The night was punishing and once again, he fell asleep crying his heart out.
-----

Morning came and Beomgyu woke up with a headache, his eyes were swollen from crying too much, he felt worst.

Few knocks from the door could be heard, it was Kai.

"Hyung! Wake up now or else you'll be late!"

"I won't go to school today, Kai, I'm not feeling well."

"You still tired from yesterday?" the younger giggled, completely clueless at what actually happened.

"Uh-huh.. please cover up for me." he answered, not wanting to worry his friends, faking a chuckle.

Beomgyu buried his face on the pillow and just wanted to sleep the pain away but his mind wandered somewhere,

Yeonjun might be out there, catching up with the love of his life, maybe they're laughing together, cuddling, kissing and everything that he could imagine and it was killing him.

Hurtful thoughts clouding up his mind and he became a sobbing mess again.

With trembled legs, he stood up, holding onto the wall for support as he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

His head was in severe pain, he was having a hard time breathing again, his gaze was failing him and soon enough, everything went black.

Beomgyu fainted.
------

Taehyun and Kai were already in the school, although they find Beomgyu's actions weird, they didn't bother to question their hyung, thinking that the older was just tired from what he and Yeonjun did yesterday.

"Hyunnie.. is that.."

Kai's eyes widened, he rubbed his eyes and doublechecked who he saw.

"Choi Soobin.." Taehyun uttered, confirming what Kai just saw.

Soobin with Yeonjun, heading inside the school together.

The two looked at each other, Beomgyu wasn't feeling well, this was the reason why he wanted to skip school.

Taehyun picked up his phone and dialled Beomgyu's number, he tried a lot of times but there was no answer.

Without uttering words, the two rushed their way back to their apartment.

Taehyun opened the door in such haste.

"Beomgyu hyung!"

Kai almost cried upon seeing the older sprawled on the floor, Taehyun was clutching his fists, he wanted to punch someone.

Yeonjun don't deserve Beomgyu.

He loves him without leaving anything for himself.

He gave his all.

But he still chose to break his heart.
-------

With Kai's help, they brought Beomgyu at the nearest hospital, the doctor said that it wasn't something severe, relieving the two who were on the verge of crying.

The lad fainted from too much stress, hunger and lack of sleep and will recover after some hours.

"I swear to God, if he still don't stop loving that asshole, I'll beat the shit out of him." Taehyun said.

"Hyunnie.." Kai muttered, hugging Taehyun to calm him down. "He knows better.. I bet he wants to but you know how much he loves him."

Taehyun sighed, what Kai said was true but this needed to stop.

It was unhealthy from the start.
-----

An hour passed and Beomgyu was still unconscious.

Taehyun managed to bring Beomgyu's phone incase he needed to contact his parents about his condition.

His brows furrowed upon seeing Yeonjun's name flashing on the screen, he waited until it stop.

Seven missed calls, all from that asshole.

His name flashed again and this time,

Taehyun declined and turned Beomgyu's phone off.
--------------

() Is it too angsty? Hehehe, next chapter will be Yeonjun (I'm sorry jjunie, I'm making you look bad, I love you!)