00:03 [Flashback pt.2]

"Gyu... Soobin broke up with me.." The older's voice cracked, burying his head on the younger's chest after pulling him into a tight hug, his heart was breaking at the thought of not having Soobin anymore, they were down on their six months being together but out of the blue, Soobin broke up with him, he didn't know why, he thought that their relationship was going smoothly and all, he love him so much and now he was left with a broken heart.

Yeonjun looked up at Beomgyu, his eyes were swollen from crying too much, he seek for the younger's comfort and he knew he wouldn't turn him down.

What Yeonjun thought was right, Beomgyu was bearing their relationship for the past six months, he wouldn't lie, the news relieved him but he was still devastated upon seeing the older wrecked like that.

Yeonjun was so vulnerable at the moment, he couldn't believe that he would see him like this, damn Choi Soobin, what on earth did you do to make him like this. The younger took all the courage and the remaining rationality in his system not to jump on the situation, he bit his lower lip and couldn't believe that he would say this.

"Hyung.. did you ask him the reason why he broke up with you? Maybe there is a reason, I can see that the two of you love each other so much, there is no way Soobin hyung would just break up with you.."

Beomgyu couldn't believe his own words, he suffered for that six months, he would be lying if he denied that he tried to separate those two, it was too much for him to take in, he was close to telling his parents that he wanted to be with his Yeonjun hyung but he tried to control himself, he wasn't that bitch enough to ruin a relationship.

The younger cried alone, every night, he cried himself to sleep, there was no way not to see the two being sweet with each other, they were going at the same school, he really tried to avoid them but Beomgyu's heart couldn't bear not to see his hyung.

"Yeonjun hyung! Let's go to the arcade!"

"Yeonjun hyung! Let's study together!"

"Yeonjun hyung! Let's walk together!"

and many more...

All those invites were rejected, he was always with Soobin and the thought of them spending days and nights together caused Beomgyu's heart shattering into million pieces.

And now that he had the opportunity to ruin Soobin's name, he couldn't bring himself to do that, as much as he wanted to deny it, he saw them in love with each other, there was no way Soobin hyung would do that.
--

Yeonjun hold his gaze, he could see the pain in his eyes but he couldn't look away, the older broke the contact and shook his head.

"He told me he didn't love me anymore and just bear with me for the last month of our relationship, the audacity.." he said, gritting his teeth.

Beomgyu rubbed Yeonjun's back but the older released him from the hug. "Forget it, I'll get through this." the older said sternly before composing himself.

The two walked their way home together, Yeonjun was so distant and Beomgyu couldn't even walk beside him.
---

Days passed and Yeonjun wasn't going to school for almost a week now, he also knew that Soobin transferred school and there were no news about him, he completely disappeared in their lives and Beomgyu was thankful for it.

He was determined more than ever, maybe it was the sign he was waiting for, maybe Yeonjun was destined for him and Soobin was just an obstacle.

So he decided, he would make Yeonjun his.
---

Days turned to weeks and months and now, Yeonjun was back to his normal self, he was summoned by his parents downstairs for a family dinner, which was kind of unusual, they normally don't eat together.

The older saw Beomgyu together with his parents settled on their dining area, they were talking about some stuffs, probably business he thought.

"Hyung!" Beomgyu greeted and he returned it with a slight smile and nod, he settled himself across the younger after bowing and greeting Beomgyu's parents.

"So..." Mrs. Choi, Beomgyu's mother suddenly speak. "we're planning to merge our business here in Seoul, it's a good opportunity for the both of us, right?."

Yeonjun tried his best not to roll his eyes, why would they summon him if it was all about business, the hell he care with them, he looked at Beomgyu trying to find support, maybe the younger would like to excuse himself as well, maybe they could just play games in his room but it shocked him that Beomgyu was listening attentively to his mother.

"What the hell.." he mumbled.

He tried to eat casually, not minding their parents conversation until he heard Beomgyu's mother.

"Yeonjun and Beomgyu would make a perfect pair, right? You two are always together and I guess my son likes you."

He almost choked his food, his fox like eyes widen in surprised. "N-no, t-there is n-no w--" he stuttered but his words got cut off by the younger.

"Yes! I do like him, I like him a lot!" Beomgyu quickly intervened, biting his lower lip after his confession, he wanted to sunk in his seat and avoid Yeonjun's gaze, he knew that the older was glaring at him, he could feel his stare and he knew that he was not having it.

But Beomgyu really wanted to be with him, he wanted Yeonjun for his own good, he wanted more and this was the only way that he think.

He looked at her mother and the lady gave him an assuring smile, he looked at Yeonjun's parents too and for some reason, he was sure that they were happy hearing his confession.

He felt so low but he was desperate.
---

[] Hello! What do you think? Any comments are highly appreciated :) I guess my story will be 75% angst. Hahahaha! Delulus for whipped Choi Yeonjun will happen soon but for now let me build up their story, the next update will be the last flashback mix with their current situation, I'll try to update everyday!

Leave some stars and comments! Love you!