[00:06] Bed Warmer

Beomgyu's face was flushing, he was biting his lower lip in anticipation, he watched the older fumbled for his card as he tried to open the door.

Yeonjun was opening it with haste and after some seconds which felt like eternity for the younger, he opened the door and he was quickly dragged inside.

"H-hyung.. w--hmmmph.." he was cut off when Yeonjun lips pressed against his', slowly and intoxicatingly sweet until it became aggressive.

He moaned in between the kiss and Yeonjun took the opportunity to delved his tongue inside Beomgyu's sweet cavern.

Being light, Yeonjun didn't have a hard time carrying Gyu, wrapping the younger's legs around his waist.

"You. are. beautiful." Yeonjun uttered after pulling away from the kiss and putting the younger down beside his bed, he smiled triumphantly upon seeing Gyu's flushed face, he could see the love and lust mirroring on his eyes as if telling him not to hold back.

It wasn't the first time though, he claimed Beomgyu in some occasions, whenever he was drunk or he felt needy.

The older messily kissed Beomgyu again, he opted to make the younger's lips swollen, he was nibbling his lips, his tongue twirling inside his mouth, wanting for dominance.

His free hands were all over Beomgyu's body, hastily taking off his uniform, he was close to tearing it off his body, he felt his arousal already bulging on his boxer and he grinded it on the younger's.

As soon as he took off Gyu's clothing, he pulled away from the kiss, contented at the sight presented before him: a naked Beomgyu.

"Kneel for me Gyu." he said while removing his pants and boxer, his big cock sprung up and without farther ado, he grabbed Beomgyu by his nape and rubbed the tip of his length on the younger's pretty lips.

Beomgyu opened his mouth and welcomed the hugeness inside, wanting to impress the older, he pushed it back to his throat and started bobbing his head.

With Yeonjun's help, he started gagging, the older was too huge for his small mouth, he felt his cheeks wallowing every suck, his teeth scraping against his veiny cock and the older didn't mind.

He looked up at Yeonjun as he felt his cock throbbing inside his mouth and boom, he came.

Beomgyu is so good giving fellatio.

"D-damn, Gyu-- you looked good with my cum, drink it." the older said, shutting his eyes at the sight of the younger gulping his cum, he felt so hot.

Yeonjun scooped him up and placed him down the bed and he quickly hovered on Gyu.

"Everything is mine.." Yeonjun groaned, leaning down for a kiss, his hand was rubbing Gyu's perky nipple while he dry-hump his cock against his.

His lips travelled down to his neck, leaving a lot of marks to the younger's body, he was kissing, biting and sucking, earning a lot of moans and whimper from Beomgyu.

He sucked and bite his nipple while rubbing the other one, he stayed there for a minute or so, wanting them to get puffy and now, he bet Gyu was simulated enough.

"You ready for me?" he asked.

With a nod, Beomgyu almost scream, he felt Yeonjun's finger inside his hole, one then two-- scissoring his inside until it was loose and wet enough.

"R-ready ughh--" his eyes widened at the sudden penetration, his body really couldn't get use to Yeonjun's huge cock, it was filling his inside.

It was painful yet pleasurable at the same time.

"H-hyung p-please m-more.." he plead, holding on the older's arm, urging him to continue.

"Say no more." Yeonjun grinned and thrust his cock once again, he pounded the younger like there's no tomorrow and seeing Beomgyu on a moaning mess each time he hit his prostate ignited the cockiness inside him.

"Damn Gyu, s-scream for me m-more."

"Hyung! p-please, be g-gentle oh god!"

"Y-yeonjun! t-too deep!"

Lewd noises, one after another.

The bed creaking each thrusts and soon, he felt something sticky on his stomach, the older smirked, Gyu just cum.

"More!" Yeonjun groaned, flipping the younger and pinned him down the bed, slamming his cock on his ass without notice.

He was thrusting wildly while kissing Gyu's back, the younger's soft skin glistened with sweat and red marks, his marks.

"H-hyung.. I just came.. I c-can't.."

Even Gyu's cries was futile, there was no way that Yeonjun will stop, he was fucking him like a monster.

Beomgyu covered his mouth, he felt as if Yeonjun's tip bulging on his stomach, he was throbbing, he was getting bigger and hotter inside his ass.

Soon enough, Yeonjun showered his inside with his cum.

Finally..

No..

Beomgyu thought it was over until he felt another thrust, he peered at Yeonjun and there he goes, slamming his cock in his ass once again.
---------

The younger was obviously drained, he couldn't even remember how many times he came, he felt so sore and he knew he couldn't properly walk after this.

But it was all worth it.

Staring at the guy who was sleeping beside him, yes, it was worth it.

He caressed the older arm hovering on his waist and spooned him before finally succumbing into slumber.

"I love you hyung.."
------

After some hours, Beomgyu woke up feeling cold, with his eyes still droopy, he roamed his hand on the older side of the bed and it was empty.

The lad quickly sat up.

The room was dark.

It was unbelievably cold.

Yeonjun was gone.

Just like before,

What do he expect?

He's Booboo the fool again.

He hugged his knees and buried his face, stifled sobs could be heard in the quiet room.

His poor body.

His poor heart.

Poor Beomgyu.
-------

() I'm sorry for the smut, I know it's quite long :( it was my first time writing one so yeah, my heart aches for Beomgyu so let me cry for a bit, my baby. 😭😭😭

Anyways, I appreciate your comments! I really do, please leave more. 💟