[00:18] Coming Back

But everytime you hurt me, the less that I cry. 🎶

Beomgyu stared at himself in front of the mirror, the music blasting from his phone was piercing through his deepest soul.

Every pain that he caused him scarred his heart, too much that he became immune.

Beomgyu touched his lips, he tried to smile.

And everytime you leave me, the quicker these tears dry. 🎶

Remembering those nights that Yeonjun used him to his content but leave afterwards.

Except for that one night..

"I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean to scare you, damn that cashier was too slow, I was out longer than expected."

"I'm sorry Gyu, I won't do it again, I promise."

Honestly, he felt his love, he felt his sweetness and he was assured, it was the happiest night that he had.

But all of those lead to this.

And everytime you walk out, the less I love you. 🎶

Beomgyu clutched his heart, was it true? was he really okay now?

He didn't know.

But one thing was for sure.

He don't want to go back anymore.
-----

After doing his tie and making sure that he was ready for school, Beomgyu went out of their apartment, Taehyun and Kai left early since they had some duties to do at school so he was alone again.

Actually, he didn't mind.

He wanted to be alone.

Stepping out of his place, he saw Yeonjun standing across the door, holding a bouquet of flower, red roses, one of his favorite.

Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true. 🎶

Beomgyu heaved a long frustrated sigh, shutting his eyes tightly, he ignored Yeonjun.

"Ignore, ignore, ignore." Beomgyu uttered to himself as if it was a mantra.

"Beomgyu!"

"Gyu!"

"Baby!"

Yeonjun kept on calling him while following his trail, he purposely walked faster than the usual, actually, he was close to running, in hope that the older boy would stop chasing him.

"Baby, wait up! I got you flowers, it's your favorite."

"Gyu, wait for me!"

Beomgyu was flushing, they were now on their way to school, all the students were whispering at each other while looking at them.

Maybe they were not use seeing Yeonjun chasing after him, it was always the other way around.

Beomgyu couldn't take it anymore, he stopped and faced Yeonjun.

"Hyung, stop it, I already told you, it's been days, we're already over!"